44. The Bogus Wedding

Jeongyeon was careful about getting another wedding dress for the evening

Jeongyeon was careful about getting another wedding dress for the evening. A baby-blue gown. Luckily, it fit her well and Jeongguk never pointed out anything about it. 

"Why is he dressed like a bodyguard?" he asked Taehyung when all of them stood up to welcome the couple walking in together. 

Taehyung snorted loudly and earned a look from everyone around him, including the couple walking past them. "Bodyguards dress like that, Ggukie. Jiminie isn't dressed like a bodyguard," he said with an amused grin. 

"I see," Jeongguk said and sat down along with everyone else when the couple reached the aisle. But not two seconds later, he was leaning into Taehyung's ear again.

"If we marry, are you going to dress up like Jeongie too?" 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly smacked Jeongguk right on his mouth. "First of all, can't you see that I'm a man?! Is it that hard to understand that I have a dick too?! We are both gonna wear suits! And second, we haven't talked about marriage or anything yet, YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING IT UP LIKE THAT!!" he whisper-yelled. 

Jeongguk nodded slowly with a smirk. "We can talk now. What's stopping us?" he asked. 

"Shut up!" Taehyung dismissed him, embarrassed. "They are gonna do the vows soon, watch them first!" 

"What vows?" 

"Oh god, Jeonggukie, keep quiet and you'll see it for yourself."

"But I want you to tell me!" 

"Oh, god," Taehyung rolled his eyes, "you were better when you were mad at Jeongie and weren't talking to anyone," he mumbled. 

Jeongguk's smile fell in an instant. "Is that so? Alright, you shall have it your way, then" he said and backed away, sitting back with his arms crossed against his chest and staring ahead - glaring ahead. 

Taehyung panicked right away. He hadn't meant to piss Jeongguk off with his comment but now that he thought of it, it did sound a little rude. 

"Hey, I didn't mean that!" he reached out to uncross Jeongguk's hands and hold one of them, which Jeongguk yanked away and crossed back against his chest. 

"Jeonggukieeeee," Taehyung whisper-whined. "I'm sorry! I'll tell you about the vows, huh? Pleasseee!! Don't be mad at me!!" 

Right at that moment, he noticed the amusement in Jeongguk's eyes and the little tremble in his hardly set lips and realized Jeongguk was just playing with him. 

"Okay, I can see right through you, you brat. Drop it," he said and Jeongguk finally let go, letting his bunny teeth spring out into a beautiful grin. 

"But seriously. I hate it when you are mad at me," Taehyung looked back at the couple at the aisle and said with a pout. "Well, I hate being mad at you too. How about we be happy together forever instead?" Jeongguk asked.