34. Mine

Everyone heard what Jeongguk said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone heard what Jeongguk said. 

And before Taehyung could understand and react, everyone around them broke into a loud cheer, patting Taehyung on his back and whistling to tease him. 

No one dared to do the same to Jeongguk, though. 

They just teased Taehyung until he turned beet red and ran away from the scene because after that, Jeongguk roared at them to stop torturing his man and ran behind Taehyung to check up on him. 

"So..." Taehyung started when Jeongguk found him in his trailer but said nothing for a long time. 

"So what?" Jeongguk asked. 

"I mean..." Taehyung's cheeks were still coloured a pretty red as he looked anywhere that wasn't Jeongguk. "Are we o-official now?" 

"Were we fake till now?" 

Taehyung snorted. "No," he grinned and finally found the courage to look into Jeongguk's eyes. "I mean...are we a couple now? Like...you called me yours. S-So can I call you mine too?"

"Oh," Jeongguk smirked and got closer until his face was all over Taehyung's face. "Wasn't that obvious?" his eyeballs moved side to side as he studied Taehyung's nervous but shy eyes. "Or did you want someone else to be yours?" 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he shoved Jeongguk away. "Of course not!!" he exclaimed. 

"Then what is the problem?" Jeongguk was back in Taehyung's space, this time with his arms around Taehyung's waist. He turned them around in a flip, now standing with his own back against the wall and Taehyung trying to catch his breath against him. 

"Mine," Taehyung smiled shyly and leaned forward to press a small kiss on Jeongguk's lips. "All mine."

Jeongguk had a proud smile on his lips. "That's my man," he said and all but yanked Taehyung close so that his lips could smash Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung wasn't even given the time to process the beginning of the kiss. He struggled to get a hold of himself and even stumbled in the process, leaving his body for Jeongguk to hold up as he kissed him. 

Little whimpers left Taehyung's throat as he tried to catch up to Jeongguk's speed and strength and before he knew it, their lips were already away from each other. 

For quite a while, he couldn't get his mind to catch up to the fantastic-ness of what just happened. And when it finally did, the only word that left his lips was, "wow."

Who said Jeongguk was ancient? Who said he was innocent? If given a chance, Taehyung would even challenge the entire world that Jeongguk was the best kisser ever. 

He couldn't even dare to imagine how he would be on the be-

"Eyes up here, darling," Jeongguk's words broke Taehyung's train of thoughts and made him realize with utter shame that he had been staring at Jeongguk's covered dick until then. 

The Jeon of Jeonseolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें