30. Taehyung-nim

"Let's stop! I can't do this a-anymore!" 

"Nonsense! There's a lot more to try out, you can't give up so soon!"

"Please!! I feel dizzy!" 

"What kind of a man are you? You have no energy and are scared of everything!" 

"You don't talk! You are scared of cars, how are you jumping around from one ride to another here?!" 

"I'm not scared of cars. I just want you to drive slowly. I was scared, yes, but now I'm only scared of the accidents that could occur. And I do not wish to lose you."

And just like that, Taehyung's heart melted and his fake crying expression turned to a bright grin. 

"Aww, my Jeonggukieee," he cooed, swaying slightly to his side with both his hands on his heart. "Why are you so cute?"

Jeongguk's eyes turned fiery at that. "Do you have a death wish?" 

"If you're the one wielding the sword, then I shall gladly be killed by you, my Prince," Taehyung said dramatically. He didn't mean much by it, just saying the dialogue because of all the other ancient dialogues he had been practising for the past few months.

But it affected Jeongguk a little too much. 

He stiffened and slowly turned to face Taehyung. "Y-Your prince?" his voice went dangerously low and his pupils shook for a reason unknown to Taehyung. 

Well, he did know the reason, but he didn't dare think he was right. He didn't want to get his hopes up too high. 

Before he could reply, however, a man bumped right into him and the two of them stumbled, almost falling if not for Jimin and Jeongguk, who straightened both of them right away. 

"Oh my god, bunny, you never listen!! I always tell you not to walk with your eyes on your head, but you never listen to me!!" the man's partner scolded him and turned to Taehyung before bowing to him deeply. "I'm sorry, sir, my husband walks with his eyes closed. Thinks people will clear the road when he enters."

"Of course, they will. I'm a saint," the man pouted. 

Taehyung snorted and looked at Jeongguk, who had the most disgustingly judging expression on his face ever as he stared at the man who had bumped into Taehyung. 

"It's okay, sir, I don't mind," Taehyung said to 'bunny's partner and extended his hand forward for a handshake. Seeing as the man wasn't overreacting, Taehyung realized that the man didn't know who Taehyung was. And meeting such people always warmed his heart.

The man extended his hand with a grin as bright as Taehyung, but Taehyung's grin fell at the sight of the man's heavily scarred hand. He picked his grin back up as fast as he could, but the man caught up right away. So did the man's partner 'bunny'.