31. Karaoke

For those who wanted to know, the cameo in the last chapter was the 'taekook' of another book of mine. A trilogy, in fact. The Beyond Trilogy. If you are an angst lover, you can definitely try it out. 

"There's a karaoke room right around the corner, do you guys wanna go there?" Jimin asked when much to Taehyung's relief, they finally exited the amusement park

"Yeah, sure, let's go," Taehyung said and chuckled to himself. Jeongguk, the arrogant but cute prince, and songs? It was going to be a shit show. 'I better buy earmuffs on my way,' he thought to himself. 

"Wh-What is that?" Jeongyeon asked and earned herself another smile from Jimin and Taehyung for speaking up without minding Jeongguk's presence. 

"It's just a room. You get to enjoy over there. Come and try it," Taehyung said. He didn't want to explain everything and spoil the fun. He wanted them to see it for themselves. 

"I know what a karaoke room is," Jeongguk said and rolled his sleeves up for no reason before looking at Taehyung, who stood gaping at him.

"How-"

"I'm from the past, not a mental hospital. We keep watching dramas all the time, I'd be a fool to not know."

"Right..." Taehyung nodded slowly and worked on closing his mouth. When he succeeded at it, a snort escaped his lips. "Right," he repeated, this time with a bright grin. "You know what a karaoke room is but you didn't know an amusement park??"

"I knew Seoul Land. I didn't know it's called an amusement park," Jeongguk said with a sour expression that made Taehyung coo loudly.

Before he could counter, however, something wet fell on Jeongyeon's nose, making her yelp. "It's drizzling!!" she yelled excitedly and flinched when she realized how loud she had been before bowing down, bending her back in half. "My apologies, Your Hi-"

"It's alright, Jeongyeon. You need not suppress yourself," Jeongguk said, making Taehyung smile proudly at him. That was some serious change of attitude overnight. "Shall we seek shelter until it stops raining before going to the karaoke room?" he asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Taehyung said and ran to a shop nearby just as it started pouring. Jimin, Jeongyeon and Jeongguk followed right behind him and the four of them stood under the roof, just a foot away from the wet floor. 

Excited, Jeongyeon stuck her arm out to let the rain wet her hand. 

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Jimin exclaimed, feeling outrageous, but Taehyung liked the idea and copied it right away. 

"Adorable," he heard Jeongguk mumble next to him and smiled to himself. The raindrops fell on his hand like needles, but the sensation left him bouncing like a kid. Happily, he turned to Jeongguk with his arm still outstretched.