9. The Vagabonds

"Tae, don't be a jerk

"Tae, don't be a jerk. You have so many hanboks, give him one. You can't expect him to adjust to our century right after stepping in," Namjoon scolded, earning a sour scowl from Taehyung. 

Jeongguk was still taking a bath, so Taehyung was trying to see which of his clothes was huge enough to fit Jeongguk. He was set on giving him a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt because in a corner of his heart, he wanted to see Jeongguk's reaction to the clothes. 

Jimin had come to Taehyung's bedroom just a couple of minutes ago to get a hanbok for Jeongyeon and inform them that she was adjusting to everything well enough. 

"But hyung, you can't just wear a hanbok and roam around on a daily basis!!"

"Yeah, but who's asking you to take him out now? You can ease him into our clothes slowly. Give him a hanbok now and come down so that we can discuss the new movie," Namjoon said sternly. 

Taehyung sighed and nodded before grabbing the biggest hanbok he had. He knocked on the door of the bathroom and cleared his throat, waiting for Jeongguk to reply. 

"Who's there?" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Who else?" 

"What is it you need?" 

"Nothing. But you need clothes, so I'm just putting them here on the table. We'll be leaving the room, so you can come out comfortably to dress up when you are done," Taehyung said. 

"Alright. Leave."

Taehyung rolled his eyes again. He wondered if this was how all princes behaved or if it was Jeongguk's special personality. 

Nonetheless, both of them left and sat down at the dining table to discuss the movie. Jimin was nowhere to be found, so they supposed he left to get ready for his own shoot. He was an actor and had his own work to do, after all. 

"So you sent them my acceptance to the role?"

Namjoon sighed and sat back. "Yeah," he said, "it's a good chance for you. Not that you need any more chances to go forward in your career, but it is still a good change from what you've ever done. Both in the historical sense and the fact that it is a gay movie."

"Yeah, I get it. I was kinda thinking of that too before all of this happened," Taehyung said and brought his legs up on the chair to sandwich himself between the chair and the table. "What's the name of the movie?" he asked. 

"The Vagabonds."

"Huh," Taehyung blinked, "okay...? And what's the plot?" 

"There isn't much. You and Jimin are vagabon-"

"Jiminie?!" 

"Yeah, he doesn't know yet. Yoongi told me last night that they are gonna mail his manager today about the offer. They are sure he will accept the offer because you are there too," Namjoon explained.