32. Fan?

It was pure chaos

It was pure chaos. 

Everyone except Jimin and Jeongyeon was panicking. 

Taehyung was almost close to a nervous breakdown from all the anxiety he was feeling ever since Namjoon barged into his house during breakfast and all but snatched his phone away (at the risk of getting his hand chopped by Jeongguk).

He didn't understand what was happening, he didn't understand why there were suddenly so many bodyguards out of his house, he didn't understand why so many of the company's staff were at his house, he didn't understand why there were lawyers in his living room, trying to sue the owners of the karaoke room they had gone to the previous day. 

In all the chaos, people didn't care about his tiny, double-palm-sized Yeontan falling under their feet and it almost gave him an aneurysm until Jeongguk had enough of it and all but threw Yeontan into his 'house' and locked him in.

After a while, he heard two of the staff discussing the misfortune among themselves and ever since then, he had pulled almost forty hair strands out. 

After a little more while, Jimin and Jeongyeon joined them, looking as cool as ice, and it drove Taehyung up the wall. 

How on earth could Jimin be so cool?! There was literally a video of him kissing Jeongyeon circling around!! What was he going to do about it?!

"Why should he do anything about it?" Jeongyeon asked. She never understood the whole secrecy that Taehyung and Jimin always maintained outside their houses. She didn't understand what the matter was about letting everyone know who their partners were. 

"Because he is gonna lose his fans if he doesn't!!"

Jeongguk frowned and looked up. Jimin was going to lose fans? "Can't he buy new ones?" 

Taehyung's eyes almost fell out of their sockets. "B-Buy fans?" he asked. 

"Hmm," Jeongguk nodded innocently and looked back up at the ceiling. Why was Taehyung reacting so adversely to buying fans?

"J-Jeonggukie, my baby," Taehyung called, his voice dripping with false honey. 

"What?" 

"Are you talking about the ceiling fans?" 

Jeongguk frowned and tilted his head slightly to his side in confusion. "Yes?" 

Taehyung burst out laughing. "Oh, my darling," he laughed, totally ignoring how red Jeongguk's face became because of that. "My followers are also called my fans. They are all people who like me."

"I see," Jeongguk nodded slowly. "Does that mean I am your fan?"

Taehyung's eyes widened for a second before he calmed down and smirked smugly. "Does that mean you like me?"

"Yes. Am I your fan?"

"Hmm...let's see...do you like me because I'm an actor or do you like me becau-"