7. Psycho killers?

"So you mean

 "So you mean..."

Taehyung took a deep breath with his mouth still wide open. It was out of order. It wouldn't close and he had no plans to call for maintenance. 

He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that-

"...not one, but TWO PEOPLE!! HUH?!" 

Now he really felt like he lost his mind. He felt like he didn't need Jeongguk to tell him he was mad. 

"TWO PEOPLE APPEAR IN MY POOL OUT OF NOWHERE, DRESSED ANCIENT AS FUCK, OBVIOUSLY FRESHLY OUT OF A DRAMA OR MOVIE SHOOTING, IN MY HOUSE, ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ACTORS OF OUR COUNTRY......and you are telling me they are probably not here for my money or life? What else do you think actors like them need?!" 

Namjoon sighed. Sometimes, Taehyung was too hardheaded, though his confusion was completely understandable. 

But what Namjoon meant to say was that Jeongguk wasn't asking for money or Taehyung's life. He didn't even seem like he knew who Taehyung was. He just wanted help meeting 'the King', whoever that was in his little mind. So if they got someone from their circle to pretend like a King and just talk to him, wouldn't the problem get solved? 

He hoped at least Jimin understood his logic, but that little man was busy. 

Busy staring at the woman Jeongguk had brought from the swimming pool out of nowhere.  

Busy staring at her like she was the reason he was breathing. 

The woman who was sitting on the floor, by the way. On the floor, at Jeongguk's feet. 

Namjoon admitted, the lady was very pretty, but now wasn't the time!! Having had enough of the two idiots, he hit both of them on their heads to get them to focus. 

"Listen to me! Let's get an appointment from His Majesty so that these two can meet him, yeah? I'll call him to get the appointment," he said, with a finger heart playing on his fingers. He hoped Taehyung and Jimin understood what he meant by the heart.

Thankfully, they understood, but he didn't get the reaction he wanted. 

While Taehyung's eyes lit up, Jimin's eyes narrowed. "No, hyung. You can't do that to them," he said and mouthed, 'they trust us. Don't break it,' at him, making sure Jeongguk or the woman couldn't see his lips. 

"You there! What are you trying to hide from us?" Jeongguk asked angrily, making all three of them sigh. 

"Okay, listen to me, then," Jimin said and turned back to Jeongguk. "You can't just go and meet Kings like an everyday business here. We don't even know where the 'King' lives. You stay with us until we figure something out, yeah?"

"Jiminie!!" Taehyung hissed at him incredulously. "Lost your mind or what?! They could be psycho killers, you never know!!" he didn't bother lowering his voice.