37. Breakdown

Taehyung had always had a clean history with no controversies attached to his name

Taehyung had always had a clean history with no controversies attached to his name. But as soon as Jeongguk entered his life, he became the centre of so many controversies that he couldn't even remember leading a peaceful life anymore. 

However, he didn't mind. He had Jeongguk with him and that was enough for him. He had earned enough money to feed the next eight generations peacefully. He didn't need to fear the future in case something happened to his career because of these controversies. 

As Jeongguk had said, his fans were people who were supposed to like him for his acting. Who he liked and who he was with should be none of their business. 

Thus, he didn't care about the current controversy about his bodyguard abusing him. He did release a statement that his bodyguard wasn't abusing him and that he was just trying to protect him from the lights and that Taehyung loved him and wouldn't tolerate a single bad word against him. 

He did his job, the rest was up to the people. If they wanted to remain in his good books, they wouldn't speak bad about Jeongguk. If not, it was their wish. 

Moreover, Jimin had also released a statement about his decision to start a family of his own with Jeongyeon, that he and his fiance were ready to welcome a new life into the world, that he couldn't wait to introduce his baby to the world. 

Needless to say, it drowned out Taehyung and Jeongguk's controversy. And Taehyung couldn't be happier. One less headache to worry about. 

"Gguk, wake up, we have something important to do today," he said, shaking Jeongguk's naked shoulder gently. When Jeongguk didn't even move an inch, he untangled himself from him and threw open the comforter, letting cold air hit places it wasn't supposed to hit and chuckling at the sudden reaction Jeongguk gave by sitting up abruptly and trying to cover himself back with the comforter. 

"What are you even trying to hide," Taehyung chuckled again, "you weren't so shy last night," he said with a smirk.

"Shut up," Jeongguk glared at him and pulled the comforter up higher. "Why are you trying to assault me?"

"Assault?!" Taehyung yelled incredulously. "Me?! You?! Do I need to remind you whose ass got destroyed last night?! I was only trying to wake you up!" 

"Wake me up," Jeongguk scoffed. "You could have woken me up decently," he said. 

"Yeah, and watch you sleep like a rock," Taehyung scoffed back. "Now get off the bed. I'll take you to a hair salon and then we can go somewhere I planned for you."

"Why hair salon?" 

"To get your hair cut, of course, how long are you planning to stay like this? It's been months!" 

Jeongguk stiffened. "I am not going to cut my hair," he said, his voice going automatically deep. 

"Yeah, the barber is going to. You just have to si-"