29. Something huge

Okay, so for those who didn't get this connection - Jeongguk's wish of 'atleast Daeshin finding his maiden' is what brought him and Jeongyeon to Taehyung's pool cos Jeongguk had Daeshin's maiden when he wished that ;)

"Something huge happened yesterday."

"Hmm?"

"But I can't remember it!! It's literally right on the tip of my mind, but I'm not able to grab it!!" 

Jimin didn't dare to look up from his plate as Taehyung went on and on about not remembering something. 

"Jeonggukieeee," Taehyung whined. 

"Hmm?" 

"Tell me what happened!! I know you remember it!!" 

Jeongguk broke out of his Jimin-staring trance and looked at Taehyung, his heart going boom at the pout, before looking back at Jimin with an all-knowing look in his eyes. 

Jimin looked into his eyes for about half a second before looking back into his plate, cursing himself for not following the biggest of all rules yet again. 

'People with secrets must not drink'. 

Damn him and his lack of self-control when it came to alcohol. 

"I don't remember either. I am bad at rememberin-"

"You are the worst liar ever, you know?!" Taehyung snapped at him with his pout still present. 

"Yes, I could say the same to someone else too," Jeongguk replied without taking his eyes off Jimin. 

"Huh?" Taehyung looked between Jeongguk and Jimin, reading the tension between them but not yet sober enough to understand what the tension could possibly mean. 

"Nothing. Let's go to work," Jeongguk said and stood up, finishing after eating just half of what he usually ate. 

"Oh, it's the new year day today. So no work. I thought we four can go out and have some fun," Taehyung said. 

"Oh, I'm busy today. Jeongie is bu-"

"Nonsense. You are coming with us. Jeongyeon is coming too," Jeongguk ordered, making Jimin raise his eyebrow for just a fraction of a second before averting his eyes. 

"Really?" he looked unamused. "We are bus-"

"Oh really, Seonsae-"

"OKAY!! We're coming!! Of course, we're coming!! Who said we're busy? Jeongie?" 

"Oh, not me, that was yo-"

"YAH!! We aren't busy. We're going!" 

Jeongguk sat back and crossed his arms with a smirk while Taehyung looked between the three of them in utter confusion. "Something's happening between you guys," he said, gesturing between Jimin and Jeongguk with his long pointing finger. "It's related to last night, isn't it?"

The Jeon of JeonseolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara