2.

Can we please vote and comment? 🌚🥹

••••

Shakur wrapped his hand in Cassidy's hair while he pushed her head down further so she could fit his entire length into her mouth. Once he heard the gargle sound indicating she gagged a little he groaned. Lifting her head for a little air he smiled down at how the string of saliva slowly dripped from her mouth to his dick.

"That's my girl, you got it baby."

Cassidy trembled hearing him encourage her, that was a kink for her. She loved to be praised and to be talked to during sex, she loved to be submissive to her husband.

"May I?" She asked while looking him into the eyes, referring to finishing him off.

Shakur nodded his head, "Thank you, daddy." She then grabbed his dick and swirled her tongue around his tip that leaked pre-cum. As she jerked him off she moaned.

Inserting him back into her mouth she began to do all the tricks he loved. "Fuck baby, that's it." He mumbled. "Move ya hand, I need to feel the back of your throat baby. You can do it." He encouraged her.

Cassidy did as told, deep throating him while massaging his balls. Although she gagged she couldn't help but to please him. "Fuçk," he stared her in the eyes as she felt his warm seed shoot down her throat.

"Come here," he pulled her up, and into a heated kiss.

Hearing her alarm sound off, Cassidy sighed. Shakur graoned, he wasn't done with her although they had been going at it for a while now. They had lost track of time, "Go get ready for work," he told her.

She sighed and placed a few pecks on his lips.

Shakur soon heard the shower turn on, he quickly picked up their clothes that were scattered around the room and stripped their bed sheets that were now stained in her juices and his cum mixed. He lost track of how many times he made her orgasm since the earlier hours of the morning.

Stepping into the bathroom, he stepped into the shower. "You okay?" He asked noticing how her head hung low. "Talk to me baby," he lifted her head.

"I-it's nothing."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Well I just wanted one more, please." She looked at him. He chuckled.

"Since you asked so nicely. How you want it baby?"

"However you feel I should have it, daddy."

Shakur's dick had hardened hearing those words, he grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. She moaned when he tapped her thigh indicating he wanted her to jump up. Once she did he quickly pinned her against the shower wall. She reached for his dick but he quickly gave her a look.