41.

Continuing..

••••

"F—fuçk," Shakur moaned as Sincere plunged his tongue in and out of him, and tugged at his dick at the same time. "Damn baby," he held eye contact with him.

Sincere could feel his dick throbbing in his hand and visibly see his stomach caving in...he was near. After Shakur had sucked his dick and made him nut from fingering him as well— Sincere had demanded him to lay on the bed flat on his back, put a pillow underneath his hips and to prop his legs open and wait for him. He'd also gave him permission to speak for now. Everything about Sincere taking full control had Shakur losing his mind and they'd only just started.

"Taste so fuçking good baby— you was ready for me?" Sincere lifted and asked him, two lubed fingers now replaced his tongue.

Shakur's legs immediately closed from the lack of warning, "oh— did you think I would let you know when I have anything enter you?" He asked in a condescending tone.

"...you don't hear me talking to you?" Sincere frowned.

Shakur had heard him but his mouth was slightly agape and his eyes were closed— only moans seemed to slip from his throat. The way Sincere had worked his fingers and curved them just right to hit at his prostate had him at a loss for words. He'd missed the feeling every since Sincere had done it the first time, this exact feeling was the very reason he had ate healthily at dinner and opted to take his separate shower when they had returned so the he could be safe and properly douche and clean himself. So yes, he was absolutely ready for Sincere and this moment— rather it happened tonight or tomorrow night before Sincere had left.

"Look at me bitch.." Sincere stopped all movements. Shakur quickly shot his eyes open— he was just about to release. "Bad boys don't get rewarded, you didn't hear me asking you something?"

Shakur practically whined from the now empty feeling when Sincere had pulled his fingers out of him and let his dick go. "I— I heard you baby..."

"So.. you ignored me then?—"

"—I guess we can just stop here," Sincere shrugged.

"What?" Shakur tugged at the cuffs, forgetting that he was indeed restrained. "Stop fuçkin' playin with me."

Sincere smirked, "or maybe— since you have a hard time listening and submitting you can just watch me pleasure myself yeah?"

Not to be able to touch himself or Sincere would be torture in itself and Sincere knew that. Shakur hadn't fully submitted to him— either he really had a hard time letting his guard down or he'd been doing shît on purpose to see how far Sin would take the entire dominating role. Did Shakur really think he didn't have it in him or this was just something he liked? He did say that you'd have to know what you're doing to bring it out of him...was he not doing enough?

Grabbing the lube— and a toy Sincere walked to the bed and tossed his leg over Shakur. His ass being in his face.. not close enough to where he could lean up and possibly touch him though. He lubed the toy up and his ass before placing it at his entrance, smirking hearing the metal cuffs rattle and shakur groaning at the sight. Easing the toy in... Sincere let out a moan himself at the feeling.