24.

••••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

••••

It had now been a few days since the death of his mother— and her funeral was being held tomorrow.

Sincere debated on going and this morning he made the decision to just go and atleast say his goodbyes to her. He needed too or it'd eat at him how it was eating at him that he pushed off going too see her for so long that now it was too late— too late to see her at all.

"Shakur— I'm going to be fine. I'm just going to fly in, say my condolences and then fly back. I promise you I have it under control." Sincere sighed through FaceTime.

Shakur only stared at him through the camera— Sincere could tell by his face that he was irritated and pissed at him for leaving to the airport early this morning. He wasn't the type to trauma dump and with Shakur already taking a few steps back with the whole Kennedy situation he didn't want to risk him going with him how he suggested when he knew that his family wasn't one that Shakur needed to meet. It would have been a mass murder— he had to keep them as far apart as possible. Shakur may have been doing better but he wouldn't pretend as if Shakur wouldn't murder his entire family or have Damien do it for him. Sincere wasn't oblivious to the two and he knew deep down that they were two killers or something growing up.

"You do so good— until you fuçkin' don't Sincere."

"Sincere?" He questioned as if his own name sounded foreign to him.

"Yeah— Sincere." Shakur responded dryly, "You telling me that you can now face them bitch ass family member of yours when they were the reason months ago that I had to sleep at the pool house with you? You literally rather your mother had died then see them mothafucka's, you ain't got shit under control."

Shakur looked into the camera and cursed to himself seeing the visible tears in Sincere's eyes, "I shouldn't have worded it like that— it was insensitive. I'm sorry Sincere." He apologized. "Stop cryin' man,"

"At the end of the day— she was my mother Shakur and you tossing in my face that I rather her have died isn't cool at all. She's literally dead and I had four months to see her," his voice cracked. "I let them still have so much control over me that I didn't spend her last days with her. She was a fuck up— but I mean she gave birth to me. I did love her."

Shakur played with his stress ball and thought about what he was about to say next— it was hard for him to even think about what flew out of his mouth because honestly he never cared. He always said what was first on his mind no matter how hurtful it was. However something in him never wanted to hurt Sincere by his choice of words.

"I'm not being a ass when I say this' but fuck them folk and fuçk her too if we being honest."

"SHAKUR!" Sincere stared at him wide eyed, "I— just calm yourself down and then I'll talk to you. Jesus fuçkin' Christ," he hung up the phone and put his heads into his hand.

The Assistant [MxM]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें