40.

••••

••••

Sincere sat nervously in the restaurant as they waited on everyone to arrive and be seated— so far it was him, Shakur, Kennedy and Josiah who was asleep on Kennedy's lap

Sincere sat nervously in the restaurant as they waited on everyone to arrive and be seated— so far it was him, Shakur, Kennedy and Josiah who was asleep on Kennedy's lap. Sincere landed a little over four hours ago and he wasn't as nervous because as soon as he landed and got to momma Phylicia's house he showered and Shakur wasted no time doing what he had asked of him— slapping his dick across his face. He was in a fantastic mood.

Wrapping his towel around his waist— Sincere yawned and stepped out of the bathroom. He wasn't worried about anyone seeing him because the entire basement belonged to Shakur, he'd had his own everything literally down here. A mini kitchen, living room, bedroom, and full bathroom. It was clear that momma Phylicia had him spoiled when she took him in— and upstairs Shakur's little sister even had an entire floor to herself when she was alive.

Stepping into the bedroom Sincere's mouth dropped seeing Shakur leaned on the dresser stroking himself, "come here baby boy," he licked over his lips and eyed Sincere up and down.

Sincere walked to him, "get on your knees, drop the towel too."

He did as told dropping the towel before kneeling in front of Shakur. His mouth watered at the pre-cum that oozed out of his tip, Shakur watched as Sincere's dick hardened.

Grabbing his face he squeezed his cheeks together— Sincere moaned when shakur rubbed the pre-cum across his lips as if it were lipgloss. "Mhm," he let out a whimper when Shakur tapped his lips with the tip of his dick.

"Tongue,"

Sincere stuck his tongue out, Shakur tapped his dick against it. "Let me see you pleasure yourself pretty,"

"Yes.. yes sir," Sincere moaned out and pulled back so he could spit on his own dick before putting his hand to work.

"Shit, open up." Shakur moaned at the sight, Sincere opened his mouth and gagged when Shakur shoved his entire legnth down his throat. Tears instantly rushed to his eyes. "You so fuçkin' sexy. You missed me?" Sincere nodded. "Suck me like you missed me then baby,"