14.

••••

••••

Stepping out the shower Shakur oiled his body before tossing on some basketball shorts. He'd arrived home earlier to pop in on Kennedy since he didn't get too when he first learned about her fall and the severity of it, being he had to drop his load two hours away he made the decision to drive the rest of the way in a rental to see her. He had to be right back on the road in less than eight hours but it didn't matter once Kennedy had cried upon seeing him. He hadn't been gone that long and it felt like forever to her.

Cassidy couldn't wait to get him alone to herself either, she was just as happy seeing him. After he'd put her to sleep and learning that Sincere was just a walk away in the pool house he wanted to go see him. The talk he had with him earlier on the phone had been on his mind, and he meant it when he said he wanted him. Shakur wanted to finally go apologize to him in person for what he had pulled months ago, hearing how bad he had hurt him ate at him.

Heading to Kennedy's room, he knocked on the door. "Come in,"

He stepped in and she looked up to him, "Why you still up? You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, just on the phone with Joshua." She told him.

Shakur nodded, "I'm about to go talk to Sincere. I'll be back, just text me if you need me."

Kennedy nodded, as soon as he closed the door she sent Sincere a quick text to warn him. She knew that he wasn't too tired to help her earlier, he was just trying to get her out of the pool house because Mike was coming back over. She didn't know if he was still over there but if he was she just didn't want Sincere to be blindsided. She prayed that if Mike was there her dad would act like he had a little sense. The more she thought about it the quicker she went to stare out of the side door that faced the pool house, to be sure she didn't have too save somebody from her dad. She could see him now drowning Mike.

Inside the pool house Mike laughed at Sincere, "If I knew you were going to fuck me like that I would have left you where you was at. We can't continue this," he shook his head. He sat in the bath water Mike had ran him while Mike decided to shower. "I'll be the one to catch feelings based off of sex, you go around fuçking everybody like you love them?" He asked.

Mike stepped out the shower, and wrapped a towel around himself. "Nah, it's just been a while since I've had sex." He shook his head, "Damn, you cutting me off already?"

Sincere stared at him for a while, "I really am, I'm not mentally ready to fuck you. I almost told you I loved you, that's dangerous." Sincere took a deep breath before slowly standing. He felt he could collapse any second, his legs felt like noodles. He was sore. He didn't know if he wanted to tell Mike to get the fuck out or ask him for more.

"I know I said once you cut it off that'd be it, but" he licked over his lips and helped Sincere out of the tub. "I got to have you one more time," he stared into his eyes.