29.

••••

••••

"Shakur, he literally could have just picked me up instead of having to do all of this," Sincere frustratedly sighed as Shakur grabbed his bags from the backseat. "If I miss my flight—"

"You just gone fuçking' miss it then. What I look like having him pick you up when I'm more than capable of bringing you as your man? If you wasn't so worried about getting all cute' you wouldn't be pressed for time. The fuçk you got to look good for anyway?"

Sincere let out a groan and snatched his things from Shakur, "Bye Shakur, as if I wasn't a bad bitch when you met me?" He rolled his eyes and turned to walk away.

"If you walk away from me Sincere,"

His tone was daring, Sincere stopped walking and turned to face him before walking back up to him. "What?" He asked with an attitude.

"Can you stop with the attitude? You act like I'm staying at the bitch house or something,"

Sincere laughed, "You haven't been present her entire pregnancy and now she had a fall and needs you to stay at the hospital with her until she can find care? Doesn't she have a man? She's putting you right where she wants you— and this was why I was hesitant on continuing us. She's always going to need something for the baby and your big ass will go running. She know what she doing," he snapped, "I'm not going to be putting up with no babymomma drama— you kill anyone for less." He whispered, "So what's stopping you? You let her slide so much I'm starting to think you're in-love with her but just don't want to admit that to yourself."

"The only mothafucka' I'm in-love with is you, what the fuçk you want me to do? Off her and my son?"

Sincere shrugged, "Fûck you, her and that baby."

Shakur mugged him but then smirked, "You been around me too long baby. Chill out,"

Sincere rolled his eyes and laughed, "I really don't mean fuck your son but— fuçk you and Cassidy forreal."

This morning while they were in the middle of sex— Cassidy had blew Shakur's phone up to the point it turned them both off and ruined the sex. She'd asked if he could come stay with her at the hospital since she fell and now had to be monitored 24/7 and she needed time to find an assistant, she'd usually ask Sincere to help with things like this but she wouldn't dare reach out nor be around the man her husband was having an affair with. She knew that Shakur would come only for the baby but that's what she needed until she handled things. Once he agreed and the phone hung up he wasn't prepared to be cursed out how Sincere had done him.

Sincere had been upset since then and Shakur didn't want him going on his business trip upset with him— he didn't want to give Sincere any reason to do anything with/to Mike. He trusted Sincere to do right but he didn't really trust Mike, no matter how much Sincere assured him he wasn't the type of man shakur thought he was. Shakur knew that if Mike had the chance to again he'd definitely go there with Sincere and he didn't want to have to fly out and kill them both. He would.