13. |filler chapter|

Continuing....

It was now two in the morning and Sincere sat nervously as he watched Mike check the equipment he had brung by earlier so Sincere could work from home the week he'd be on his business trip. Sincere had purposely messed with the laptop so he could see him before he left, although Mike had told him to hit him up when he wanted to have sex— on Sincere's terms. Sincere was still a little too nervous with just coming out saying that. So, he had to think of a way to get him there before his flight.

Kennedy was in the main house for tonight until she got the rest of her things into the pool house tomorrow, and her bed was more comfortable in the home so she wanted to swap them out before sleeping there too. Sincere told her he was too tired tonight and would help her in the morning.

"You're all set," Mike faced Sincere, "Goodnight,"

"Wait," Sincere cleared his throat, "Earlier you said that, uh when I wanted to start our  agreement all I had to do was ask,"

Mike looked over him and chuckled, "Are you asking?"

Sincere nodded his head, "Can we?"

Mike walked up to Sincere and he was shocked when Sincere wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him, the kiss almost immediately turned heated. When Mike slipped his tongue into Sincere's mouth it earned a moan from them both.

Pulling away they stared at one another, chests heaving up and down and their dicks were hard. Sensing Sincere wanted him to take lead, Mike picked him up and carried him into his bedroom.

Sincere kissed him again, loving the way his lips felt on his. Mike kissed him back hungrily, laying him back on the bed not once breaking the intense kiss. "Shit strip for me." He pulled back.

Mike watched Sincere strip out of his clothes slowly as he took off his own clothes. They never broke eye contact, Sincere crawled to him and placed kisses along his chest and stroked him while doing so. Any doubts or nervousness they both had earlier was at the back of their minds when Sincere placed Mike's tip into his mouth and swirled his tongue around before placing him into his mouth.

Athough Mike was bigger than he was used too. Sincere knew he could still handle him, his deep curve excited him.

"Damn, Sin." He hissed, watching him as he finally began to deep throat him and played with his balls at the same time.

Mike had only had one other sexual partner that could fit his entire legnth down their throat with little to no gag reflex.

"Hold up," he groaned while he hit the back of his throat. In order not to cum so fast he had to close his eyes, feeling himself near again he quickly stood him up and admired his mouth, licking his lips before pulling him back into him running his fingers down his sides kissing his neck.

Sincere shivered under his touch, feeling his dick leak out pre-cum as it twitched, "I-I want you" he moaned out as Mike's hand found it's way to his dick and tug at it slowly, surely to squeeze his tip each time he made it back to it.

"What you want me to do to you?" He nibbled on his ear. "What you want me to do love?" He continued to jack him off hearing his soft moans in his ear.

"Fuçk me," He moaned throwing his head back and with that being said Mike roughly had him lay on the edge of the bed.

Sincere's eyes widened seeing him get on his knees before kissing his inner thighs, Mike smirked at how Sincere's dick jumped, he could tell he wanted to release. "Please" Sin cried out becoming impatient.