44.

••••

••••

"You look like a dad forreal Sin, got the look down and all

"You look like a dad forreal Sin, got the look down and all." Kennedy told him.

He chuckled, "get in the building Kennedy— so I can go meet my man,"

"Y'all so ugly...it's cute," she rolled her eyes and got out, giving kisses to the boys. "Don't forget that Joshua is going to be here and needs to be picked up from the airport."

Sincere stared at her, "you don't have to remind me about my son and what he called me for,"

"Oh—you sassy as fuck this morning."

Sincere laughed, "girl— get the fuçk out of my car and face Kennedy,"

"See you later, I love you, and you, and you," she told them all.

Casuan giggled sucking on his pacifier, "wuv you mommy," Josiah blew her a kiss.

"I love you too bunny,"

Kennedy smiled and finally headed to class, today was her last day for the break and she was thankful that she wouldn't be returning but instead making the move to LA right after Christmas. She still hadn't told Joshua and he'd been sad thinking that she didn't want to come be closer to him— he was ready to move back so they could be closer. He missed her a whole lot but he couldn't take being so far away from Josiah how he thought he could, he felt like he was leaving him behind and becoming an absent father in his life—he hated the feeling of feeling like a deadbeat when he was far from it.

Once Sincere made sure that Kennedy got into the building safely— he drove off and headed towards the mall where he'd be meeting Shakur at. It had now officially been three days and the results were finally in, they'd decided to meet at the mall because Shakur didn't want to open them alone and they both had a little shopping to do anyway. Sincere was coming from home while Shakur was coming from meeting with Grayson and getting the final paperwork together for him, he had to also meet Mike and have him go over the contract with Grayson present as well. So, when Sincere called and told him the the letter was in the mail he had cleared the rest of his schedule so they could open it together. He was extremely nervous.