23.

••••

••••

"I— I'm going to cum," Sincere choked out as he pulled on the cuffs.

Shakur lifted up and used his hand to tug at his dick, "I want you to count— count each one for me okay pretty?"

Sincere nodded and moaned when Shakur's mouth was back around his dick. It was killing him not to touch Shakur and to be so useless in the moment but the feeling was one he couldn't complain about. He had sucked his dick so good the first time and this time seemed to be even better. Shakur was taking his time with him and that alone had him on edge.

Feeling himself hit the back of Shakur's throat his body tensed up, "oh fuck!" He moaned out shutting his eyes right when he came— Shakur smirked up at him and swallowed it all.

"T— two," he moaned out. He had never been able to cum back to back off of head and that's how he knew that Shakur was dangerous.

Shakur stood and kissed his lips, "You good?" He asked him seeing how Sincere panted.

"I— I really need you inside of me right now."

Shakur chuckled, "I will be soon— I promise."

"But—"

Sincere's sentence was cut short when Shakur gripped his chin, and slapped his thigh. "I- I'm sorry." He stuttered out.

A smirk soon took over Shakur's face, "Good boy," he rubbed over his bottom lip.

Sincere had never indulged into kinky sex but something about being called a good boy and being praised had him ready to do whatever Shakur wanted him too. The lip rubs and cheek pats had done something to him— and the fact Shakur talked him through his nuts had been the reason he came twice so far. This was something different for him and that Shakur knew so he wasn't going so hard on him. He had to ease him into it without running Sincere away.

"I'm going to uncuff you now— I need you to pick a toy of your choice and for this next one. I want you to get yourself off pretty, can you handle that for me? If you can do that for me— I'll reward you."

Sincere swallowed hard and he felt his dick start to get hard again— he nodded and once his hands were free he rubbed his wrists seeing they were red from how forcefully he pulled at them. "Words— talk to me baby,"

"I— I can do it Shakur,"

"Adress me as Sir unless I say other wise,"