16.

••••

••••

Hearing a loud squeal, Sincere quickly jumped out of his bed and stepped out of his room. He smiled seeing Kennedy jump into Joshua's arms, today he returned from camp and he could see how much the two missed eachother.

Joshua dropped his bags and Sincere's eyes widened seeing him cup Kennedy's ass and hold her throat while he kissed her deeply, once he heard the small moan leave Kennedy's mouth he cleared his throat. The two teenagers jumped and pulled apart.

Joshua almost dropping Kennedy in the process of putting her down.

"I know I'm the favorite and all, but I know damn well y'all got more sense that to disrespectfully fuçk eachother right in my face?"

Joshua scratched the nape of his neck, "Im sorry—"

"Nigga done turned seventeen and lost his mind." Sincere folded his arms, squinting his eyes at him.

Seeing the flustered look on Joshua's face Kennedy snickered, "Alright now Sin, leave him alone,"

"Oh, you thought I wasn't about to get on you too? It's bad enough you're pregnant but I don't wanna see how that baby got made. Now, welcome home and remember these walls are very thin."

Kennedy and Joshua stared at one another, "We about to go grab something from the main house," she told Sincere.

Before he could protest the two children quickly exited out of the pool house and ran across the yard to the main home. "Atleast it's not in my house," he mumbled.

Sincere plopped down on his couch and grabbed the laptop Mike had gave him while he was away on his business trip. One week had turned into two weeks, so Sincere had been working from home since then.

He liked it so he could keep an better eye on Kennedy, and monitor her movements daily. The baby had been doing great, as had Kennedy. She was getting bigger by the day and although she hated it was so cute to see her chubby. Sincere was happy that Joshua was now back because as much as he loved Kennedy she was a handful. He could finally breathe a little. She was starting to smother him.

Checking over his agenda he saw that he really didn't have much to do today, he felt a little bad about the situation with Mike and how rude Shakur was to him. Mike hadn't acted differently towards him or treated him any way, but Sincere couldn't help but to feel a little sad. That was two men who had came at him within the little time knowing Sincere, and sincere couldn't lie like what Mike had said didn't hurt his feelings.

Him saying that he had an type and he wasn't it had hit deep, because it was true.

Hearing a knock on the door, he sat the laptop down and went to see who it was. His eyes widened seeing Kennedy's grandmother on the other end, he had known she'd been staying in the main house to help out with Kennedy as well but it had been three days and he was hoping he never ran into her. Knowing that she was Shakur's mother made him extremely nervous.