5.

••••

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

••••

Laying in bed Sincere stared at the ceiling, he had a day off and didn't know what to do with his time. Xavier had been gone away for the last week to visit his family back home, Sincere asked to go with but he said he wasn't ready yet. It had been a month since they had the dinner with Cassidy and Shakur, Xavier was doing better publicly since then but his family was another topic. He was still closeted with them.

Pulling out his phone he decided to see if Kennedy wanted to have pamper day, it was sad that a teenager was his closest and only friend. He missed having age appropriate friends, Xavier and his insecurities had pushed them away long ago though.

KenBen: I'm not doing anything today, I got a ceremony after school tho. You wanna come? I might not get any awards but still 🌚💀

Kennedy pls 🤣🤣 your parents going?

KenBen: We know Cassidy definitely ain't 🤣
KenBen: Yo boo gone be there tho 👀🥵

I'll  be there right on time, save my seat 🤣🫰🏾

KenBen: That's sad, gay ass ain't say nothing about coming until I mentioned my dad. Man, fuçk you Sin 🙄

Alr, do some work. I'll see you later babes. 😗🤣

Sincere was going to go anyway, he always did. However, as stated he hadn't seen Shakur in a month. When he came to the office he'd usually make a way to mess with Sincere, but he had been ignoring him and it was making him feel a way. He wanted to apologize for maybe going too far in the bathroom that night, he never wanted to push up on a straight man and make anyone uncomfortable. Sincere had been feeling bad for the past month, and Shakur had been on his mind since the dinner.

He shocked himself when he had touched on Shakur, thinking he would lash out and hit him. When he didn't though, he wanted to see how far he could take it, he honestly felt he could've took it further then he did but with Cassidy and Xavier waiting on the two he didn't want it to become suspicious.

As badly as he wanted to test the waters, at the restaurant wasn't the place to do so. It turned him on to know that his touch had caused Shakur's dick to harden. When he and Xavier got home that night he imagined that it was Shakur inside of him instead of Xavier. Knowing it was wrong, it felt right though.

Rather he cursed him out today or not, he was excited to see him. He couldn't believe he was missing the man.

Being he had time to lounge around Sincere decided to clean and cook him a quick meal before dying one of his eyebrows blonde, to match his outfit for the day. He was going to an highschool so he wouldn't dress feminine today, out of respect for the children. Picking out his fit he knew it would eat, and Kennedy would act like his bodyguard today. He laughed at the thought. It was now time to shower.