crushed

- Ariana's POV -

Everything seems dark, like there is no point in going on with my life.. It seems like I'm done, that nothing matters anymore. Laying here in my bed where I've been laying staring up in the roof for 48hours since the breakup not eating not talking just staring. Nothing seems to matter anymore and I just don't know how to go on without him.

I tried reaching Sean but he doesn't pick up not that I expected him to either.. Did I do something wrong? Did he find someone else? I just cant put two and two together to figure out how I ended up in this position. We where supposed to try working it out but he just decided to pull the plug on everything and now I don't see a point in anything.

- Joan's POV -

Sitting downstair with Frankie and Scooter we are trying to figure out what to do and what the hell happened. We have all tried to reach Sean or someone in his team but no one is picking up clearly not wanting to explain themselves to us.

Meanwhile Ariana is laying in bed slowly breaking herself apart, not eating not moving just laying there and we need to do something quick. This has gone on too long she cant be laying there forever I won't allow her to trow away her life just cause she had her heart broken, she is way to talented to do that.

Scooter sighs «how the heck are we going to get her out of bed? Is there anyone we could call or something?» he seems hopeful that maybe an outsider could help considering all our efforts have done nothing.

Frankie suddenly burt out «graham! We could call Graham! Maybe he will have an effect on her? Maybe drag her out of this mood»

«Yeah that could work. I have his number I will call him right away» standing up I go grab my phone dialing his number and he picks up in two rings

Graham - Graham here, who am I speaking too?

Joan - hi Graham its Joan here Ariana's mom

Graham - yes of course hi Joan how are you?

Joan - I'm well thank you for asking. Im calling regarding Ariana

Graham - Ariana? What's wrong? Did something happen? Is she okay?

Joan - Sean broke up with her and she is in pieces

Graham - oh my god! I trough they would work it out. She must be broken. Poor thing

Joan - yeah she isn't doing good. I know its a lot to ask but could you come over and maybe get her out of bed? Maybe you will have another effect on her that we have. We have tried everything but nothing happens.

Graham - yes ofcouse! No problem Joan I would do anything for her and your family. I will be there as soon as I can

Joan - thank you graham thats really nice of you