Back in LA

So its been a wile since the last update and for that I apologize! But as I've said many times before I'm sick and in and out of the hospital. Currently in back in but now I also have internet. Bad internet but enough to at least update every once in a wile.

- Ariana's POV -

Getting back to LA I feel refreshed, like I got a breath of fresh air. You never know how much you need some space before you experience it, thats for sure.

People have been low key telling me that Sean wants to talk to me and that he is back in La as well which is the only reason Im dreading getting back home. I mean I don't want to talk to him, he dumped my ass he should be moving on! Ugh this is all confusing but I know for sure I won't be talking to him.

On my drive to my house I stop at the grocery store to pick up some veggies n stuff. I walk trough the isles minding my own business picking out different kind of fruits n vegetables when I pump into someone «oh I'm so sorry!» I start to ramble but as I look up I see who it is and a bright red flush up on my face.

Its Sean and he smirks kinda corny at me «hi there Ari» he sort of flirts with me. Wtf? Who does he think he is? What is he doing.

«My name is Ariana and if you would excuse me person who dumped me I got veggies to chose.» I flick my ponytail and as I'm walking away he stops me

«Wait Ariana I'm sorry. I just.. Ive been trying to get in touch with you cause I want to tell you how sorry I am and how much I want you back.»

How much me wants me back? Really? My heart kind of skips a beat but something inside me tells me that he is going to hurt me again, that this is just a game to him.

«Sorry Sean but you broke my heart. Now leave the pieces alone please»

***

Hurrying out of the grocery shop I get into my car and completely break down in tears. This is the first time I've seen him in a really long time and it just breaks my heart knowing I'm not the one he comes home for anymore. I mean I just cant accept it or open my heart to let him in one more time to probably just break me down again.

I don't need this right now. I don't want to deal with ex boyfriends or worried family members waiting for me at home I just want to be surrounded by music.

Scooter - hi Ariana, glad you're back in la. What can I do for you?

Ariana - hi scooter I was just wondering if I could get some studio time like right now. I just have some stuff I cant deal with and just want to sink into my music for a wile

Scooter - mm yes you can I will call the guys up there right away so you can just make your way over now.

Ariana - thanks scooter! Its much appreciated!

***

Sitting cross legged on the couch in the studio I go trough melodies and possible lyrics with Max martin. «So if we do this part» I show him a couple lines I've written «and combine it with those lines you wrote I think we are onto something good»

As I'm getting into the writing grove Justin comes walking into the room looking as smug as ever. He give Max a high five but wrap me in a warm lingering hug. The strange thing is that it doesn't feel unnatural quite the opposite actually. It feels... I cant put my finger on exactly how or what but its something good.

«Hi you» he says almost shy at me. Remembering the last time we talked I begin to feel kinda odd seeing him as we didn't end it on a good note.

«Hi Justin. Im so sorry for what happened last time we spoke» I start to apologize but he says «its fine Ariana. Really. You where going trough something hard. Its forgotten now, its in the past. We gotta work on the future not the past»