confusion

Im so sorry for yet again a late update. I really need to get my shit together and update regularly.

- Ariana's POV -

«Ariana hey do you want to maybe go out tonight?»

«Ariana do you want to hang us, you know just the two of us»

«Ariana»

«Ariana»

Thats all I've heard all week from Sean and Justin. They won't leave me alone. I need some time to thing cause I'm so so confused. I don't know what I want, or who I want for that matter. And they just won't give me the time to figure it out.

On top of that its all the stress with Cashmere cat dropping out of the tour and who is going to take over. I mean it's not easy to get someone on such short notice.

Why did my life have to get this complicated, why cant things just sail smoothly with no bumps in the road?

____

Skipping along the hallways of the venue I mumble on one of my new songs «sweet like candy...» when I bump into Justin who seems ecsactly to see me

«Hi there beautiful» he wink at me «here I got this for you» he hands me a bag of skinny pop, they don't sell it here so he probably got it imported here.

«Thank you Justin. Ive been missing the taste of this since we left the us.» I reach out to hug him «thank you so much» I give his cheek a quick peek when I noticed he seemed like he wanted something more than a hug.

«So» I awkwardly drag out the word «I guess ill see you later then.»

«You don't have time to hang?» he ask hopefully

«No sorry» I can immediately see the sad look on his face «I haft to get to sound check. But we can hang later tho. I would like that» I keep talking until I feel like he may be happy with it, I really don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

___

«Ariana. Really what are you doing with those boys. Their good guys and you're keeping them both on lech. Whats going on?» scooter ask me with an eager voice clearly interested.

My mom is standing besides him wile texting Frankie.

«I... I... I don't know I'm so confused. Scooter I don't know what I want let alone who I want. But I'm not keeping them on a lech they're free to do whatever they want. They chose to chase me like lost puppies not me. I know its not fair to any of us and I need to figure things out but its hard doing that when they're around all freaking time.» I trow my hands up in the air before sinking down on the couch behind me.

«I get that I do, and normally I would say take all the time you need, but it's affecting everyone around you. And as your manager I see its not good for you. You really need to figure something out, I don't want to pressure you but I haft to. Atleast give them some sort of clue on where they stand with you.»

«Fine scooter. I get what you're saying»

___

- Scooter's POV -

Ariana walk out of the room and I turn to her mother sighing deep. «This isn't good. This love triangle Is really getting out of hand. And now we have a second situation on our hands»

«What situation?» she asks looking curiously at me

«Cashmire cat dropped out of the rest of the tour so we need to get a new second opening act pronto. Where the hell are we going to get that on such short notice?»

The room goes quiet for a moment, we are both deep in toughs when someone say something behind us

«I can fill in for Cashmire cat. I would love to do that»

_______

- Ariana's POV-

So I have a couple days off coming up and I'm just wondering on what I'm going to do. I mean are I'm going to stay here, go away. Am I going alone? With someone else? I have an idea on what I want to do but I cant just go on and tell everyone. I want it to be a trip just for me for once. A little get away where I can just clear my head.

_______

-Scooter's POV -

Joan turn to me with a concerned look on her face «Scooter is this really a good idea. I mean I don't think this is what Ariana want. Who she wants. This could make the situation even worse. Cant we just find someone else.

«I wish we could Joan but honestly we need someone pronto and this is just the best solution right now. It will all be fine. Ari will work her things out eventually and things will be fine. Atleast I hope so...

__________—

- Ariana's POV -

Im dancing around my dressing room when there is a knock on the door «come on in» I say cheerfully

Because I'm doing some ballet turns I cant see who comes in the door, I only recognize who it is when the person starts talking.

«Hi. Eh I just wanted to tell you myself that I'm joining the tour. As you're opening act. Well, second opening act. I hope you think it's okay» Sean?

I stop and fall out of my turn «wow Sean I didn't see you there. What did you say? Sry I dint pay attention»

«It's okay. I said I was joining the tour as your second opening act. It would be good for us to spend some more quality time together» as he speaks he walks slowly towards me making my heart skip a beat in excitement waiting for his next move.

Before he can get too close I walk off over to my phone trying to wrap my mind around this situation. «Eh thats grate Sean» I try to sound cheerful «I gotta go meat Scooter but I see you later okay? Yeah okay» I need to get out of this room out of this conversation.

What do I gotta do to get some space to think...? Well, actually I know exactly what to do.

___________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina