DONE!

- Ariana's POV -

Justin carry me upstairs and lay me on my bed with my mom following close behind «what happened? Why is she crying? Why are you delivering her and not Graham? What the hell happen!» mom pace back and forth looking beyond worried wile I just continue to bawl.

Taking the explaining into his hands Justin says «she had a fight with Sean. Well, kind of a fight... its hard to explain and respectfully I would want her to tell you herself,» he says as he sits down besides me as I crawl over to lay close to him holding onto his arm.

«Okay I respect that Justin... And it actually makes me happy as well that she has someone who took her home like you did. I don't know what happen so I don't know what to do... maybe you could look after her?» she asks hopefully

«Yes, of course. Go to sleep ill take care of her.. Promise» he says as he pull me closer. My mom just nods, kiss my head and walk out in silence.

«Justin.. Can you grab something for me to change into» I say as the sobbing calm down. Smiling at me he says «ill get you something»

Walking up to my drawer he pull out some sleeping shorts and a tank top before handing them to me. «Could you grab a bra too?» I say wile my face turn pink

Without saying anything he goes and grab a hot pink bra and hands it to me «anything else? Or do you want me to step out wile you change?» he trace my face making me shiver.

«No don't step out.. I need your help to unzip my dress» standing up I turn around for him to unzip. Feeling his fingers make their way down my back with the zipper for some reason I close my eyes loving the tingling feeling. Letting the dress droop to the floor I'm standing there in my panties with my back agaings him.

Grabbing my bra I motion for him to hock it on which he gladly does. I don't know whats come over me. This new found of boldness, I guess it's the whole thing with Sean being a jerk thats wanting me to move on. Maybe Justin could be a good moving on option? I mean he is not hard on the eye and I feel like something may be going on between us... Nothing like anything me and Sean had but something is better than anything I guess?

Shaking the troughs out of my head I slip into the shorts n tank top before we slip into bed together. Justin hold me close as I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. Something inside me think this feel so right but it also feel so wrong.

Me and Justin.... Justin and me... its just so confusing and is giving me a big headache.

We talk some small talk but mostly just lay in bed in silence before we both drift away to sleep.

***

Feeling the sun hit my skin last night events comes back to me as I feel Justin's presence beside me. Last night I was so hurt by Sean that now thinking about it I let go of my better judgment and turned to Justin. But actually this feels sort of refreshing.. I mean he isn't Sean but he is Justin, and seeing as I'm done with Sean Justin seems more and more appealing... not to step on my own toes but I think I'm starting to maybe feel something for Justin...

Sitting up in bed I look around seeing pictures of me and Sean everywhere along with some stuff he got me. Determined to be done with him I get up form bed and pack it all into a box trying to not make so much sound so I don't wake Justin...

«Ariana. What are you doing?» Justin says groggily from bed... Yeah my attempt on not waking him failed...

«Mm I'm just... I need to... I just need to not see this stuff» I say as I put the box at the top of my closet not wanting to get completely rid of it but at least out of my sight.

Crawling back in bed I grab my phone and go on twitter with Justin doing the same

@ArianaGrande: sometimes you just gotta be done with people and actually see the people thats been in front of you

@ArianaGrande: love you loves. Love you all beyond your wildest imagination

@ArianaGrande: new music falling into place. Love this new material so much! Think it might be my best work to date!

Then I go on to answer some fan questions cause why the hell not....

(A/N: Note that I don't know if these are real acc's or not.)

@EmiliaGrande: @ArianaGrande when we getting that new music you've been talking about? Love you!

@ArianaGrande: @EmiliaGrande if it was up to me I would say rn. But real talk idk but hopefully in the near future. Love you too baby!

@Arianaslover: @ArianaGrande any chance we will get Seaniana back? You two where perfect!

@ArianaGrande: @Arianaslover nah sry love thats done, over with. Time to move on my love.

That last one is kinda questionable making me stop answering questions as I really don't want to get into a media mess, especially of my own making.

Putting my phone down I lay back down in bed with Justin following my movement we just lay there looking each other deep in the eye. No idea why or what I'm looking for but I just cant seem to want to look away.

Breaking the nice silence my phone goes of indicating I got a text.

Sean - Ariana I'm so sorry about yesterday. I hope you can find in your heart I have nothing but good intentions for you

Ariana - stop testing me! Im done with you.... Its over... finished...

Nodding proudly at me sending the text off I try my best to convince myself I meant it when I deep down aren't that sure....

__________________________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina