leaving

- Ariana's POV -

After my talk with Graham yesterday I feel better ish.. Ive just come to the realization that I cant mold my life around my relationship and that I'm still young so life goes on. But I'm not that moved on yet so leaving for New Orleans today is a good thing for me and my head. Maybe taking in the life of another city for the next week will help clear my mind at least a bit.

Also a good reason to leave is that Sean is coming back here and I really don't want an awkward run in, I'm just not ready for that.

Scamming trough my room to pack for new Orleans I stumble upon Sean's Tupac shirt. Standing looking at it for a wile I start to break down. Falling down on the floor in a flood of tears I feel just like I did when he broke up with me all over again. But a part of me just cant let it go, let him go.

- Justin's POV -

Knocking on Ariana's door I'm meet with a stressed looking Joan «hi Joan»

«Oh hi Justin» she seemed kinda surprised to see me

«I know Ariana is leaving for New orleans tonight but I just wanted to drop by and talk to her for a second» I half mumble kinda nervous

She smiles and open the door wider to let me in «she is upstairs and upset maybe if you talk to her she will lighten up. Its good to see you Justin»

I give her a light hug «i will do my best and good to see you too»

Darting up the stairs I stop outside her room as I hear hysterical crying. What happened this time? I knock once before walking into the room finding Ariana on the floor crying clutching to a shirt of some kind.

Immediately I drop down besides her pulling her close to comfort her «hey Ariana whats wrong. Did something happen? Did you fight with Sean or something?»

Right as I mentioned Sean she quickly sat up with a blank expression «there is no fighting to be done as we are not together anymore.. He broke up with me. And I just saw this shirt, his shirt and it broke me down again. Its nothing I'll get over it» she shurggels it off like its nothing..

Her and Sean broke up.. They broke up... I know I should feel compassionate right now but it kinda makes me happy as it means she is single and I have a better chance of getting her!

- Ariana's POV -

I dry away my tears and put on a brave face as I stand up. «Was it anything you wanted Justin» It comes out colder than I wanted to and he looks puzzled at me

«I just wanted to see you before you left again.. And I was going to say I'm sorry for pressing myself on you like I did in Vancouver but that would be lying cause Im really not sorry.» he rants on and on

«Justin calm down you're making my head spin. You're not sorry for asking and I'm not sorry for declining okay. Im just too messed up right now to deal with it.» I sit down on the chair by my vanity

«Its fine I get it. Well I'm going to head out and let you finish packing. Have a good time in New orleans and I hope to see you as soon as you get back» he walks over and kiss the top of my head letting it linger for a couple seconds before walking out leaving me puzzled.

Shortly after as I sit and think my mom walks in «what was that about sweetie?»

«Eh nothing. He just wanted to wish me a safe trip» I smile at her

«He is a good guy Ariana. And he really likes you.» she tries to reason but I cut her off «mom no. We are just... Friends and Im nowhere over Sean.»

She walks over and gently brush my hair behind my ear «i agree you still feel deeply for Sean, but you would be lying to yourself if you say you feel nothing for Justin. I can tell and we can all tell. I bet even Sean could see it.»

«No mom its not like that. I don't have those kinds of feelings for Justin» I push on trying to convince both of us

She chuckle lightly «if you say so sweetie, if you say so»

______________________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina