a date and a kiss can make you wonder

Life update:

Im so so sorry its been a wile since last update. My health has been really bad and I just started back at school again so its a lot going on. Im at school from 08.15 - 15.30 every day with only a half hour lunch break so it takes a lot of my energy to be there. But I will try to get back to regular updating again.

- Sean's POV -

«NO ARIANA PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!»

« ARIANA PLEASE»

«I LOVE YOU»

I scream out running after her down the street but its like I never reach her. She Is holding hands with Justin, I've lost her..

«Nooooooo......»

I sit straight up in bed with wide eyes. It was just a bad dream, just a bad dream. It's not real. I look over to my right at the clock it's only 05.20 in the morning. Gezz I've had a bad night of sleep. But really how could I expect anything else after the terrible evening I had yesterday. I mean how can a person mess up that bad, it should be illegal to mess up with a girl that many times and like that.

Thinking back to my dream I realize a mayor point Justin is currently closer to her than I am, and I just cant tolerate that, I got to find a way to make my way back into her heart. At any coast I just want to be with her.

After tossing and turning some more I finally manage to slip back into sleep for a couple more hours of nice sleep

- Ariana's POV -

I yawn long as I sit up in bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes. A new day for new opportunities stand before me and I'm ready to take them, I just feel like this is going to be a good day all around. No idea why but it just feels like a good day.

Today I decide to wear just simple stuff so I trow on a crop top with a onepice over it zipping it up right under where the crop top starts. Then I just put my hair up in a ponytail before slipping on some sneakers. It's not like I need to be dressed up today, I'm going to rehearsal at the venue thats it really cause the show isn't before tomorrow.

**

Pulling up to the venue there Is none outside so I head inside in search for the others. In my search I bump into someone I didn't expect to be here. «Sean?» I ask questionably

He scratch the back of his head «yeah hi, I was looking for you»

I raise an eyebrow «now you found me»

«Yeah of course. I just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday, for the whole thing with Justin it wasn't my finest moment» he looks so nervous

«Its fine Sean, really it is»

He takes a step closer to me «so I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight. No pressure but I just want to have that one on one time with you»

«Sure. Pick me up at 8» I say as I turn to walk off feeling all sorts of things. Am I really going out with Sean? It feels so weird but also so right. I mean only a couple nights ago I was going out with Justin and now with Sean.

***

Looking myself up and down in the mirror I'm pleased with my look. With my hair down, semi natural makeup but with a bright red dress. Im wearing a cocktail length tight red dress.

This feeling is weird to me, unusual but yet exiting. After everything that has happened I'm going out with Sean.

- JUSTIN'S POV-

Scooter comes in the door rubbing his forehead. «Hey scooter whats up?»

«Eh nothing just with Sean joining the tour and Sean and Ariana going on a date tonight I'm just wondering how you're doing»

What is he talking about? «What?»

His eyes goes wide realizing he said something I didn't know «oh you didn't know. Sean asked Ariana out and she said yes. I trough she would have told you but seems not.

- Ariana's POV -

There is three knocks on my door and when I open it up there Sean stands. Looking dashing as ever and I get so many butterflies in my stomach its like my flying. «Hi you» I say with a blush

He grabs my hand and kisses it before intertwining our fingers «hi you. Ready to go?»

«Yeah lets go» his grip around my hand is firm as we walk down the hallway of the hotel I can feel his eyes on me but I don't dare to look.

«So if it isn't already obvious to all living creatures you look beyond gorgeous tonight» he says seeming really nervous as he speak.

«Thank you Sean. I haft to say you look quite handsome.»

***

On the drive home we laugh and talk like we never broke up in the first place. Begin out with him tonight reminder me on why I feel for him in the first place. In fact I would ask him if we could try again if it wasn't for Justin begin in the picture as well. I mean as much as I feel for Sean I feel something for Justin too. Im just so confused and it's driving me insane.

****

Sean walk me to my door still holding my hand firmly from our walk from the car. «I had a really nice time tonight Ariana.» he looks me deep into my eyes making me melt by his touch

«I had a really nice time too»

«Then what does this mean?» he gently stroke my chin with the tip of his finger

«I don't know. I haven't gotten around to figuring that out yet. But Im not going to hide that I feel something for you, but I also feel something for Justin too so I just don't know» I start to stress out which he seems to notice

«Maybe this can help you get your mind straight» before I can react he leans down and kisses me oh so softly. It feels like silk, he feels like slip. His lips moving oh so gently against mine. It's not rough or anything like that just a sweet kiss. Eventually he pulls away and kisses my hand before walking away «goodnight Ariana» leaving me stunned

_________________________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina