hangover clean-up

- Ariana's POV -

My head hurts so bad and my body is aching. There is literately no part of me not hurting I'm stiff and sore and just horrible. I don't remember a thing from last night or even how I got back to my hotel room, god I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

«Morning Love» someone says as they walk in the door. It sting in my head « don't talk so loud it hurts»

Turning around I see its Sean coming in and sitting on the edge of my bed rubbing my foot. «That feels good» my feet is aching but he press all the right spots and it feels so nice. «Did I do something stupid last night? Please tell me i didn't»

He hummers to himself «you didn't do anything. Well, apart from drinking a lot and dancing. It was harmless even for you. And don't worry I helped you home not some stranger.»

I do my best to smile at him «thank you Sean»

«No worries Ariana»

I sit up against the headboard «no seriously Sean, thank you for always being there when I need you, even after all I've put you trough I'm thankful to have you in my life. Putting everything else to the side, i need you to know that»

Sean inches closer to me tracing my face with his finger «hey are you okay? Really?»

«Yeah I'm fine, I just.... I needed to say that. I needed you to know»

Me and Sean continue to small talk for a couple of minutes when someone else makes their way into my room, its Justin «breakfast for the lady——,» he starts to day before he notices Sean in the room «hey there Sean. What are you doing here?» he continues kinda awkward

Sean lays his hand on-top of mine and says «I'm checking in on Ariana after last night. Since I was the one who made sure she was safe last night,» the way he says it its like it's a little victory, I think its kind of cute.

Justin just roll his eyes «well now you can go, I have it from here» he says as he sets the tray of food on my bed. As the smell makes its way to my nose I get nauseous as I'm quite hungover.

Crossing his arms Sean turn towards Justin «no I'm good right here. I was just about to help her get cleaned up and then i was going to get her something to eat, just that i was going to get something that isn't going to make her nauseous» he says as a matter of fact

Walking closer to me Justin gets a serious look over his face «it's okay, I can help her. You can go do whatever it is you rappers do»

Sean lets out a little laugh «no offense Justin but you're out on deep water here. You've got no idea how to clean here up, wile I for once know here better than you. Your good at partying and showing people a good time but when it comes down to it you don't really know how to take care of someone» it clear Sean is getting feed up with Justin at this point and them going at it just makes me uncomfortable really

«Sean, Sean, Sean I know more than you think mr big-shot. And I would appreciate it if you stopped belittling me. Im not a child. What you're scared that she is going to turn you down and sweep into my arms hm?»

Now I've had enough this is stupid «boys! Stop this freaking nonsense. Im sorry but I just need help getting cleaned up and I hurt too much to listed to this crap. Just.... Ugh...... Sean can you just help me. Justin I'm sorry but I just... its just that Sean has... seen and knows stuff so its easier» my speech is taking a turn down to awkward town real fast and I can feel blood flush up my cheeks.

Justin expression reminds me of someone about to trow a fit but he quickly gathers himself before he storms off leaving me and Sean to ourselves.

I turn around and burrow my head in the mountain of pillows sprawled around my bed and Sean softly rub my back «it's okay love he won't stay mad long. I get it and I'm sorry I pushed his buttons like that it wasn't cool of me,» he admits.

Sighing i turn around facing him «it's okay you did nothing wrong I'm the one making a mess of everything... again...»

«Hey, if it helps I don't think you're making a mess of anything, I think you're just human. Now my lady shall we get you cleaned up now?» I don't say anything I just nod and follow him.

____________________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: christina_artist

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina