confrontation

Ive been crap at updating recently and I know it and I'm sorry. Ive just been sick and busy with school. I was going to post last week but we had a terror treat agaings our school and was on full lockdown so that really stuck in me for a wile.

_______________________

My anger is boiling and I quickly jump on my feet and dart towards Ariana's hotel room. She opens up after two knocks and I spare no time «what the hell happened last night. Did you say you would marry him? Did you?»

- Ariana's POV -

Justin repeat himself «what did you tell him?!»

Before I can say anything the door burst open and Sean walks in «She didn't answer me Justin, so just back off. She didn't do anything so don't talk to her like that!»

«And I still don't have an answer for you Sean. Im sorry but I just need a little more time» I ramble on with my eyes wide open in worry. Sean walks over me and kiss my forehead «take your time. There is no rush»

«Would you stop doing that?!» Justin point out to Sean «you always sweep in at just the right minute to be the hero. Have you ever just faced the fact that you fucked up to begin with and doesn't deserve a second chance? Me and her had a good thing going, we where making something together but you came back into the picture and screwed up everything.»

«Hey!» Sean step towards Justin «what went down between me and Ariana is between me and her and its non of you're fucking business. Neither is me asking her to marry me thats non of your damn business. I love her and have known her for years I've always been in love with her. So cant you just open up that stupid head of yours and realize you're the problem here!»

«STOP» I scream at the both of them «this isn't helping anything. Just shut the hell up and give me some room to breath! I just want to go back on tour and think this all trough. And you two need to figure out whatever issue you have with one another because I'm over it. Got it?»

Scared to do anything else they just nod «good! Now lets get back to work shall we»

__________________________________________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: christina_artist

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina