midnight in Paris part 2

The wind is blowing trough my hair as I stand here waiting. It feels like I've been standing here for hours when the elevator finally open behind me revealing Sean and Justin both looking as handsome as usual. The whole setting Is beautiful and we are so rounded by the city lights.

Both of them start walking fast towards me making my perfect picture get tense. They're both trying to reach me first they talk to me at the same time about something I cant make out, all I understand is the end. At the same time they both say «Ariana I love you»

- Ariana's POV -

I don't know what to say, I'm completely stunned. Earlier I was ready to make a choice but now, I am once again confused and scared of hurting someone. But most importably I don't want to hurt my heart.

«I.... I.... I don't want to make a decision right now. You both say you love me but please show me that you love me. Show me you won't let me go.»

They both look kind of shocked I didn't pick them right then and there but look at each other and shrug their shoulders. «Seems fair I guess» Justin says giving me a sly smile probably thinking he has already won.

Sean on the other hand has this look of anxiety on his face, like he Is really really worried «yeah thats cool we can do that» he rubs the back of his neck wile he speaks. «Who goes first?»

Justin look at Sean and nod in his way «it seems appropriate you go first man. Since you where the first of us to date her. You the first and I the last,» he lifts his eyebrows up and down playfully trying to lighten the mood.

«Ok then ill see you tomorrow night then Sean. Text me where to meet you, perhaps also I need to wear formal clothes or just casual.» When I finish talking this kind of awkward silence come into the air and in a desperate attempt to break it I walk away waving bye to the two men still standing on the elsewhere empty space. I don't allow myself to breath before the elevator doors closes before my face. This Is really happening

- Sean's POV -

As we watch my bellowed Brunette beauty disappear behind the elevator doors Justin turns to me «you up for this?» he grin at me thinking he already won.

«Yeah man, for her I will fight forever. She is worth it to me.» I turn my attention over to Justin « Are you for real about her or is it just the chase you're after. I don't want her to get hurt. The question I'm wondering about, is she really worth it to you?Is she really what you want or do you just like the idea of her. Really think trough it Justin. Because if she choses you, don't you dare break her heart»

_________________________________________—

sorry this was short ;/

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina