scream queens

- Ariana's POV -

Staring out of my windows in new orleans I feel this calmness of begin away from LA come over me. Well its more the calmness of being away from Sean and Justin thats comforting, both in different ways but still. Anyhow I'm here for a week and I plan of utilizing it to its fullest, maybe getting some new perspectives will help me figure this mess out.

Toulouse comes running over to me and sits down on my lap where I sit on the window bench and snuggle into me «you don't confuse me Toulouse and you wouldn't leave me either» kissing his head I snuggle him closer as I watch the rain slowly pure outside.

***

Pulling up to set I'm kinda nervous, I mean this is the first time I will meet most of these people. The only one I really know form before hand is Nick but I don't think he is coming before the end of the week so this can be interesting.

Cearfully I walk into the like meeting room where the rest of the cast is and I'm meet with all smiles and warm hugs to my surprise. Everyone seems so nice and welcoming.

I sit down between Lea and Emma and engage in the ongoing conversation

« So I don't know I guess he maybe Is ready to take it to the next level» Lea says excitedly wile speaking about her boyfriend, but she quickly turn to me «what about you. Do you and... mmm Sean it is right? Are you guys heading down that road»

There is an awkward silence before I respond «mm he broke up with me so no» Lea looks apologetically at me «I'm sorry I didn't know»

«Its fine, really»

In an attempt to pull the mood of the ground Emma says «well are everyone existed to start filming again? I certainly are!»

***

After a long day of filming Lea and Emma runs to catch up with me as I head towards my waiting car. «Ariana wait! You gotta see this!» they say at the same time

Confused I read whats on Lea's phone but then I realize what it is.. The breakup news are out...

Hollywood life:

Exclusive sources can confirm hollywoods hottest young couple Ariana Grande and Big Sean have officially called it quits! After only 9months of dating! Sources say the couple decided to call it quits because Ariana was too demanding and childish for Sean's liking. And another source says Ariana saw that Sean was talking to his ex again in a inaproparriet way. We have reached out to both teams for a statement but no response yet

I grow with anger as I read on «this is all lies. He broke up with me yes but I have no idea why. This is all messed up... thank you girls for showing this to me, really thanks.» giving them both a light hug I get into the car and my driver starts to drive away.

Without even thinking I start typing a text to Sean

Ariana - hi so news broke today I have no idea how they got the news but they did. Anyway pages are spreading lies and I would appreciate it if you denied them. Its the least you could do me, you owe me that much..

Quickly I turn my phone off not wanting to read his response if he even bothered to respond at all..

***

Next morning I'm woken up by my mom «hi sweetie. Breakup news broke and Sean put out a statement but people are asking for one form you»

Sean put out a statement? So he actually did it! «Mm I don't want to respond. But just out of curiosity what did Sean say?»

She looks suspiciously at me before she says «okay and Sean said that it was a civil breakup due to conflicting tour schedule and that you're still good friends»

Still good friends? No no no... I mean its better than a like big scandalous breakup story but I don't know how I feel about 'friends'

***

As the week comes to an end Ive gotten closer with my cast mates and kinda distanced myself form whats waiting on me back in LA as I simply don't want to and don't haft to deal with it right at this second. The request for me to put out a breakup statement have died down and people are more or less leaving it alone for now.

Sitting around with Lea and Emma we laugh talking about things we are gonna do before we meet again. Btu then things turn more serious as Emma ask me a question «so missy... I just gotta ask. Are you going to see Sean? When you get back to la I mean.»

That made me start thinking again «i mean I don't think so. I don't want to.. I want to... I just am so confused about the whole thing I'm just going to ignore him for now I guess.»

«You think he is over you?» Lea ask curiously

«I mean I hope not but I just don't know. The way he broke up with me I feel like I don't know him anymore, that I don't know this Sean. Cause the Sean I know would at least have the decency to tell me face to face than over the phone. Something changed but I just don't know what»

- Sean's POV -

«Ey!» Zeno comes barging into my studio «stop sitting around moping its not doing you any good. You broke up with her and brought this up on you now you gotta live with it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself this is your making.»

I shot up «way to be encouraging Zeno. Geez I really needed that»

He snaps at me «No man you don't get to do that. Im just telling you the truth its you who don't want to face it. Face it man you screwed up big time and now you gotta live with it. This is on you and only you»

What Zeno is saying is true but I just don't want to admit I screwed up. And I honestly doubt she would give me a second chance now I don't deserve it, I was an ass to her. Breaking up over the phone? I mean who does that? Me I guess but ugh... the bottom line is that I screwed up big time and I just gotta own up to it.

_______________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina