one little kiss

-Ariana's POV -

 Squirting water at Justin as I laugh hard running trough the grass in my backyard with my dogs running with me just in a bikini I feel free'er than I've done in a long time. It's so refreshing to act like a kid running around having a water fight once in a wile and put all the grown up issues on the shelf for a little wile. 

 «Im gonna get you now Ari» Justin say running at full speed up behind me in his swimming shorts. Him being faster than me he picks me up and carry me over to the pool «no please no Justin no» I scream wile laughing   

«Say I'm hot» 

 «Never!» I refuse laughing harder  

Turning me around in his arms he holds me bridal style. Taking a couple steps back he makes a run for it and jumps in the pool with me still in his arms making a big splash. 

 Swimming up to the edge I continue on my giggle fit «you meanie!» I call him out «Am not!» he defends himself getting closer to me «Are so» I argue smirking at him 

 *** 

Sitting by the fire late at night Justin and me make some vegan s'mores warming up under big blankets after a long day playing around in my back yard. It has been real nice break from the outside world. Especially after my blowout with Sean just looking up in my house and having fun is the best medicine.

 «Thank you for today Justin. I really needed this.» I say as I wrap myself tighter up in my blanket. «No worries Ariana. Anything for you you know that.» Leaning forward he stroke my face tenderly.  

«You're a good guy Justin. My mom keeps telling me that but I see it too. You put up this bad boy kind of attitude but I can see trough it. Thats not who you are. I just wish the rest of the world could know the Justin I know. The wonderful guy thats always there when you need him» I admit to him showing my vulnerable side. «You know I haven't laughed this much in a long time. After everything thats been going on latterly this was perfect» 

 Looking him all over I fall lost in his beautiful eyes. Part of me want to get closer but I don't. I just don't think it's a good idea. Even tho I want to I don't want to ruin what we got going on.  

*** 

 Laying sprawled across the couch I'm waiting for Justin to finish getting dressed so we can watch a movie. Not planning on sleeping much tonight I'm prepared for a night full of movies. Then my phone goes off. 

Ariana - hallo? Ariana here 

 Alexa - hi you! Oh god I miss you so much cutie! 

 Ariana - ALEXA oh my god I miss you so much it hurts. Ugh I wish you where here right now. 

 Alexa - wish I was too.. So whats going on. Everything alright? I mean are you hanging in it after everything with Sean and stuff? 

 Ariana - yeah I'm okay. Im done with him, now I'm moving on. 

 Alexa - Ariana regardless if you want to admit it or not you're not over Sean and anyone could tell you that. 

 Ariana - I'm over him. I haft to be. He wants a second chance but I just cant give it to him 

 Alexa - why cant you? 

 Ariana - because I just cant. He hurt me Alexa. He hurt me bad. And I never want to go trough that... well this again..  

Some tears start to fall form my face revisiting the bad feelings thats still just as much there as they where when we broke up. 

 Alexa - Ariana listen to me. Im not saying jump into bed with him. Im saying you should at least considering what you're walking away from. He may be waiting for you now but he is a guy and won't be waiting forever. Just be sure you're really done with him and it's not just something you're telling yourself. 

 Ariana - I love you Alexa, a lot. But I just haft to be over him. I just haft to.  

***

 Both of us laying sprawled across the couch I can see the sun has come up and the clock hit nine as our movie marathon end.  

Letting out a yawn Justin says «I should get going. Haft to go home get some sleep before I have some work to do» he stands up and start to gather his stuff

 «Yeah okay. Ill follow you out.» Walking him to the door we just stand there for a second looking at each other before Justin leans in and press his lips softly agaings mine as our eyes close. This is a new feelings and I feel fireworks. Not as much as I did with Sean but some firework is better than non right?   

«Sorry I just had to do that at least once.» He says as he pulls away tracing the outline of my face before he closes the door behind him and head on his way home leaving me standing there in shock... 

 Justin kissed me... He kissed me and I didn't pull away. Does that make me a terrible person? I hope the hell not. In the moment I enjoyed it but now I'm panicking. I mean what the hell does this mean? Ugh... boys are so confusing...   

_________________________________—

 I update every: 

 200 read 

 20 votes 

10 comments 

 Twitter: Christinaasland 

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

 Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter) 

 Tumblr: 1999christina 

-Xoxo Christina