dinner date

- Ariana's POV -

Applying a light coat of powder over my already done makeup I look myself up and down in the mirror. Im wearing my hear down, black pumps and a tight black cocktail dress. Im looking hot if I say so myself. Apearantly we are going to a fancy place so might as well dress the part right?

Grabbing my purse I head downstairs to wait for Graham to arrive. But when I go downstairs he is already there talking to my mom. Walking up to me he gives me a light hug and kiss my cheek tenderly like a gentleman which makes my mom awe.

Cearfully he grabs my hand and turn towards my mom «we won't be too late Joan» he says respectfully

«Have fun you two. Take all the time you want, I trust you will bring my daughter safely home.»

***

Driving along towards the restaurant we talk about the old days when we where in 13 «remember when we stayed late at the teathre. You me and Liz and she took those cute pics of us on the stage?» I ask with laughter

«Yes!» he says excited «that was so much fun. And I remember you begin terrified we would get caught and in trouble. Oh my good you where walking around on your toes not wanting to make a sound.»

«But then I calmed down» I reasoned

He smile at me «yeah cause I kissed you. You where so nervous but I grabbed both of your hands leaned in and kissed you which made you calm down»

«Oh yeah I remember that. You where always so sweet with me» I gush remembering it like it was yesterday. «God like times have changed. I cant believe everything that have happened since then. Its pretty incredible, almost like a mystery.»

***

Arriving at the restaurant Graham open the door for me guiding me out and into the restaurant like the gentleman he truly is.

We are guided to our table by a waitress and sit down opposite one another. Laughing and talking wile looking trough the menu

- Sean's POV -

Me and Justin followed the car that pulled out of Ariana's house to a fancy restaurant where she went in with someone I know who is. Never meet him but Ariana have told me about him, her first love, Graham. Its like a needle in my heart seeing her getting all dressed up for someone that isn't me, not begin the one she goes on dinner dates with and holding my hand. Thinking about it more and more I realize how much I miss her and calling her mine.

We get out of the car and get inside grabbing a table close by but somewhere we hope they won't notice us «Sean do you know who the guy is?» Justin asks

So Justin doesn't know. Part of me want to be honest but I know he really likes Ariana so if I have one up on him I haft to take it «no I don't know. But it looks like they have chemistry like hell» it pains me to say that but in reality its true, but they have known eachtoher for 6years now so chemistry is bound to be there.

- Ariana's POV -

I order a avocado and Tofu salad and a glass of red wine wile Graham orders chicken milanese with a glass of red wine as well.

Its something so calming and familiar being here with him. do I feel something for him romantically? I don't think so. But do I love our friendship even after all these years? Hell yeah!

«So Ari, what else are you up to these days» he says as he takes a sip from him wine.

After chewing a piece of tofu I respond «oh you know not much new really. Just working on music as always, the tour, and then there is scream queens too»