raise your glass in the Paris night

there is a new video up on my YT channel the video is linked to this chapter 

-Ariana's POV -

Putting on my bright red lipstick I sigh «Alexa I still don't see the need to do this»

«It's a serious need. We need to go out and have a damn good time. And it just so happen that going to a club in Paris isn't something we have done together yet so come on, be a little adventurous» she say as she is putting her hair up

«Ugh fine. But just cause we are looking fly as fuck and I don't want it to go to waste.» Pulling on my black pumps I look myself in the mirror. Damn I gotta say I'm looking good. With a tight red dress and my hair down I really like what I got going on. I mean the dress hug my body in all the right places, I gotta say I'm looking mature as fuck!

Right right, turn off the lights,

We gonna lose our minds tonight,

What's the dealio?

With linked arms we walk into the club escorted by my security. As we walk trough the club towards the VIP area I can feel eyes on us, cute french boys are eyeing us. We sit down on the couch back in the VIP area where there are only a couple others but I don't care. The music is blasting loud and people are dancing everywhere. Wanting to get in on the fun Alexa drag me back up and over to the guys in the VIP area who are dancing.

I love when it's all too much,

Five a.m. turn the radio up

Where's the rock and roll?

Grinding up on this super hot french boy I feel so free. He leans down and kisses my neck which I gladly allow him too. I mean this is all in good fun right? It's not like I'm gonna sleep with him or anything, I just deserve some good old fun!

«Can I buy you a drink» he says into my ear «yeah sure»

He grab my hand and lead me over to the bar motioning for me to sit down on one of the bar stoles «une bière pour moi et un martini pour cette belle dame s'il vous plaît» he says to the bar worker in his beautiful french ascent.

(A/N translation: a beer for me and a martini for this beautiful lady please)

Party crasher,

Panty snatcher,

Call me up if you want a gangsta

Don't be fancy, just get dancy

Why so serious?

Dancing to the beats playing I feel so free, it's so calming in a way. And having a hot French boy practically drooling over you isn't bad either. I mean I think all girls love to feel wanted, to have someone pracicaly chase you. In no way shape or form am I planning on sleeping with the guy but its nice to flirt anyway. Seems like Alexa is having a damn good time as well.

With our hands up in the air twirling around I feel so good

So raise your glass if you are wrong,

In all the right ways,

All my underdogs,

We will never be never be, anything but loud

And nitty gritty dirty little freaks

Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,

Just come on and come on and raise your glass

Linking arms me And Alexa make out way out of the club at 05.00 in the morning after the best night I've had in a long time. My security safely guide us into the car shielding us from the mass of paparazzi outside... I seriously cant have a night out without them becoming nosey.

My life has changed so much these last two years. I don't have as much privacy anymore, if I go out I cant be mad when I'm photographed. Its just a lot for a person to handle. Im 21years old and still growing up and its hard trying to live my life with the media watching my every move. Its like people are sitting there waiting for me to fail and thats so sad! Like I'm human just like they are, we are all people and bound to make mistakes.

«Ariana! Ariana!» «is it true you're dating Justin Bieber?!» «does Sean have a shot at getting you back!» «Ariana give us the inside scoop»

Becoming irritated I decide to say something «sry guys but thats by business. When I got something to share I will share it but not like this sorry». I just finish talking before we slide into the SUV getting ready to head out. Wow that was something else.

_________________

Life Update:

Hi you all so I'm still not doing good. It's getting harder really. So as I've understood it they don't know what to do with me anymore. I cant be home cause it's not safe due to my condition but they're not sure I can be here either if I get worse. Its just complicated but when I know more I will tell you all :)

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina