on the first night in paris I see candles and feel sparks

- Ariana's POV -

Paris... it just has this affect on me, it makes me so happy. It's the city of love! People are so happy here. And it has this old kind of vintage look too which is so pretty. It doesn't hurt either that the fashion here is to die for. I just love Paris all around.

And now I'm getting ready for a date on the center point of all Paris, The Eiffel tower. That's where Sean Is taking me tonight. Have no idea what we are doing there but I'm excited for it anyway. Going on a date with someone you share a lot of history with has a trilling feeling behind it. It feels safe but yet new and in need of exploring.

I slip into my little black dress that I previously wore at Jimmy Fallon also with the same heels. Only difference to my look today is that my hair is down and straightened wrapping around my shoulders. Grabbing my clutch I'm out the door and on my way to the Eiffel tower.

****

The sky is dark filed with stars all over as the elevator takes me up the eifell tower getting higher and higher up from the ground. Some people get really scared when they look down wile the elevator goes up but I find it comforting in a way, its just really existing.

As I'm approaching the level I'm going to I can start to feel the smell of lavender my favorite smell of all time. The doors open and I see a path made out of roses and lavender candles everywhere. Its so breathtakingly beautiful!

I follow the path of rose pedals towards a fancy set table with dinner on it along with wine. And there Sean is standing looking at me with a peaceful smile. He walks towards me and kiss the palm of my hand «hi beautiful. You look stunning» his eyes sparkle as he talks.

I blush «thank you. You don't look bad yourself» winking at him. He hold out the chair for me as I sit down. «Thank you» I mutter under my breath.

He takes the seat opposite me and our eyes meet, Ive truly forgotten how beautiful his eyes are. My eyes wander from his eyes down his cheekbones to his plushy lips.

«Ariana, Is everything alright?» Sean has grabbed my hand and is pressing it lightly

I straighten up «oh yeah. I just got lost for a second. Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine» what started out as a calm and collected explanation turned into just pure babble which makes him laugh softly.

«Ey» I chime «don't laugh at me. Thats not nice» I playfully kick his leg under the table, soft ofcoruse as I smirk playfully at him.

****

When the waitress is out of sight with our empty plates Sean once again take my hand as he looks nervous around. «So Ariana. I just haft to say this to you, that I love you. Always have and always will. And I know we are good for one another, and I know that I can take care of you. I love you. I love you so much it scares me to death, and it hurts knowing that Justin has gotten to touch you, to kiss those soft lips of yours. Just knowing that he did that makes me worked up because I love you so much and I don't want you to ever get hurt. I just love you and I won't let you go.»

As he talks on I grow nervous but also get those butterflies in my stomach as I realize why I feel for him in the first place. He isn't this tough rapper bad guy people make him out to be, he has an enormous heart and I feel that my heart is safe with him.

***

Sean lightly hold my hand, its just our fingertips but it feels so good as we walk towards my hotel room. As we stop outside my room I turn to look at him wile I press my back against the wall. He comes closer, so close I call feel his breath.

Neither of us say anything, but he leans down and kisses me and the spark is there even better than I remember it. It's not a long kiss but just enough to make me slightly lost of breath but I quickly pull myself together again.

«Sean you do understand I haft to give Justin a fair chance. You know that I still feel something for you. But things have changed and I feel for Justin too. Just please let me give him the fair chance he deserves, that also you deserve. Ok?»

He smile light «I know that love. As much as I wish that wasn't the case I know that at the end of the day I messed up and haft to fight for you. But I will fight for you until my last breath. I know that sounds movie like corny but its true. Know that no matter what I love you» he gives me a last kiss before walking off leaving me slightly breathless once again.

__________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina