avoiding the presence and dancing into the night

- Ariana's POV -

«Singing radio head of the top of our lungs, with the bomb box playing as we're falling in love. Got a bottle of whatever but it's getting us drunk heres to never growing up!» we all sing together as the room around me start to fade. Im too tipsy to notice but I start to wobble which leads to a fall, but I don't hit the floor I land safely is a pair of arms.

- Earlier that day-

«No, I'm just not up for that right now. Just tell him I'm busy doing something. I don't know make something up. No, I don't want to see him either I just need to stay away from them right now. Please scooter just make up an excuse for me» I plead to scooter on the phone. Apparently Sean and Justin have been bugging him on my whereabouts and schedule.

«Okay Ariana, ill do it. But you got to deal with them sooner or later. Cant keep pushing it in the closet because the doors will burst open eventually and make a mess everywhere. Take care and have a good day off Ari»

«Thanks scooter»

I hang up the phone and sulk down on the couch snuggling into Frankie who starts rubbing my back. «So Ari could you please tell us whats going on. I can tell something is up.»

There is no need hiding this from Frankie or my mom so why not just tell them maybe they'll have some advice. «Yes, please sweetie tell us» my mom says from the couch across from us.

I sigh «so in Paris... things happened.—— »

Frankie gasps «did you sleep with them both?»

My eyes widen and I sit up «god no Frankie! Ew why does your mind go there»

Shaking my head I continue talking «so as I was saying things happened. As in Justin declaring his love for me... and Sean proposing kind of things. And I'm torn and lost»

Silence come over the room for a moment i can tell that was not what they where expecting

«Oh Ariana dare» my mom gets up from the couch and sit down besides me and wrap her arms around me «you're so blessed do you know that? You have these two wonderful men who love you, doesn't that feel nice? Yes, it's a hard choice but really deep in your heart the choice has already been made you just don't want to recognize it yet. You and Sean are one epic love, but he hurt you bad. Wile Justin is new, exiting and mysterious, but also a reckless bad boy who is still just a child inside. There isn't a choice to be made dear it's simply just a matter of realizing whom your heart desire.»

Frankie part my knee «she is right Ari, mom always is. I know you don't want to hurt either of their feelings but the longer you wait to share it with them the more it's going to hurt all of you. You know who you love, you just haft to gather the courage to say it out loud.»

***

After my talk with Frankie and my mom earlier I'm in desperate need to let out some steam. So I've invited Tracy and Nekai with me to go clubbing. It may not be the most wise choice but its much needed. So I've dressed up in a slick black over the knee high dress with sequins embellished on the shoulders. Just in case it gets chilly i grab a slick cardigan to go with it, and of course my black platform pumps.

There are two knocks on my door and I go open up revealing my girls «ready girls» I say holding onto the door. They don't say anything just nod and with that we are on our way.

****

We enter the club and make our way over to the bar, I'm ready to just let loose and have a blast.

- Justin's POV -

So this thing happened. I made my way over to Ariana room when I bumped into Sean and then Joan told us Ariana was out clubbing with her female dancers. And I thought to myself maybe this is a chance to get closer with Ariana. I mean she is going to be happy, wanting to dance, drinking maybe I can try to get closer?

To not seem to intriguing I ask Sean, Brian and Scoot to go with me. Sean doesn't really like me but I know he would want to keep an eye on me so why not be ahead of him and keep him where I can see him too.

Thats how we ended up here entering the club

- Frankie's POV -

Im rushing to the club Ariana left for earlier as a bird told me that Justin and Sean where there too and I just want them to keep away from her. She told them to give her space but clearly isn't listening! Cant they just leave her alone for once?

Luckily we I make it to the club before them as I can hear them behind me on my way in. Immediately I turn around and grab their arm taking them outside. «Boys what are you doing here?» i ask sternly

Justin cant even look me in the eye «we wanted to go out for some drinks» he half mutter

«No, you two are not going to ruin Ariana's night. Didn't she tell you to stay away from her? Now please do as she says. If you two really love her you will listen to her. God you two need to grow up and take this as real men and not stalk the girl when she is trying to let out some steam. Because of you two she is suffering she is getting worn out and is not herself. So do her a favor and just back off,» I say to both Sean and Justin before walking into the club slightly mad.

Not in a million years would I compromise my sisters happiness and if she says she needs time I'm sure as hell making sure she gets it.

- Sean's POV -

As the night goes on I spend it with Brian, Scott, Justin and Frankie. Frankie only stayed to keep an eye on Justin and I I'm sure but I get his point. But as the night fly by Frankie and Justin go back to the hotel separately of course but clearly drunk wile the rest of us stay behind watching the girls from afar. Yeah it might seem slightly stalker like but I would never forgive myself if anything happened to Ariana. Im not in her way I'm just staying close by

I look across the room for the girls when I see a clearly drunk Ariana about to fall so I immediately give a sign to the boys that its time to step in. So wile they go find Sekai and Tracy I dart towards Ariana.

Just as she is about to fall I catch her in my arms and she drifts off to sleep holding onto my shirt. Wow she is really drunk. Leaning down I pick her up bridal style and cary her outside and into a cab taking her back to the hotel. Like I said I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her. So even if that means carrying her drunk for her own safety I will. I love her and thats the only reason I need.

_______________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: christina_artist

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina