daddy knows best and plans.

- Ariana's POV - 

Sipping my tea I look trough the Lunch menu trying to figure out what I'm gonna eat. Im at a lunch place with my dad as he is in town, its nice to spend someone on one time with him for a change. 

«So Ari. Whats going on with you these days?» my Dad says putting down his menu

 Putting down mine as well I sigh «not much. As you know I filmed a lill bit for scream queens, not much other than that to be honest» 

He looks at me suspicious «so... you're holding up okay? After the breakup? I mean is there someone new? Are you looking for someone new. But to be honest I have no idea why you and Sean broke up you two seemed so happy»

 My dad is one of the people I simply have avoided talking about the breakup with «I'm doing okay I guess. As of reasons behind the breakup I'm just as clueless as you. He didn't say much he just ended it. But I'm so confused cause he keeps asking me for a second chance. But then there is this other guy thats making it even more complicated» 

Raising an eyebrow he say «other guy? What other guy? Did something happen Ariana? Are you over Sean or are you going to give him this second chance?»

 Just as I'm about to answer the waitress walks up to our table «can I take your order?».

 My dad nods in response looking down at his menu «i will have the chicken salad please» 

«And I will have the small veggie plate please» I say with a smile. The waiter writes it down before taking our menus and walking away.

 Putting my head in one of my hands leaning on the table I sigh «as for your questions dad. Other guy as In Justin.. He kissed me yesterday and I have no idea how I feel about it. It's so confusing. And I'm so done with Sean, I just cant take him back, he will just hurt me again I'm sure of it» 

He takes my hand in his «listen here my sweet little Ariana. That kiss happened for a reason and maybe there is something brewing between you and Justin only time will tell that. You sadly cant chose who you fall for, even tho we all want to at one point or another. As for Sean I don't believe you when you say your over him. I think you're telling yourself that because you simply don't want to deal with him. Just don't push him too far away before you really know how you feel and you might end up regretting your decision»

 «Thank you daddy» I smile at him «you're right. And I really needed to hear that»

 «At the ned of the day only you know what and who is best for you. But don't make a decision on the safe option just cause you're scared of doing what feels most right» 

****

Chilling on my bed I play on my phone when it starts ringing. Its Justin.

 Ariana - hi there Justin 

 I say kinda awkwardly 

Justin - hi there Ariana. I was just.. I wanted to ask you if. I mean only if you're not busy or anything. I was wondering If you wanted to meet me in the park tomorrow? We could walk around take a stroll or something? 

Ariana - yeah sure I would love that. 

Justin - yes grate. Well, I will see you tomorrow then. 

Ariana - yeah see you tomorrow Justin. 

Justin - bye 

Ariana - bye 

Hanging up the phone I feel kinda, strange. I mean is this a date? Or does he just want to hang out? I guess I will find out tomorrow.

 ***

- Sean's POV - 

«Hey!» Zeno yell at me as he slams some books in the table in front of me «man you need to stop sulking around here. Its pathetic... be a man Sean. I mean if you want her back you gotta man up, she doesn't want a chicken... tomorrow we are getting out of this house cause I'm going insane begin in here and you need air. We can walk in the park or something... man that didn't sound masculine but whatever we are walking in the park tomorrow..» 

***

- Justin's POV -

 Hanging up the phone with Ariana I have a big smile on my face. After our little kiss yesterday I've been dying to hang out with her again and I'm so existed for tomorrow. Man this is gonna be grate. 

Just as I'm about to go get something to eat my phone goes off

Justin - hi. Its Justin who am I talking to. 

Person - hi its me.. 

I stop dead in my tracks. Certainly I wasn't expecting that... 

Justin - what do you want. 

Person - to see you... Can we meet tomorrow.

 This person have me wrapped around their finger so forgetting about all my plans for tomorrow I answer her 

Justin - yeah sure ofcours. We could meet at the park? Take a walk n talk 

Person - sounds grate! 

Justin - good. Bye 

Hanging up I get to thinking on what I just agreed to.. Im meeting Ariana in the park tomorrow. But the person on the phone is someone special to me and I don't want to let either of them down. I can do both cant I? I hope I can.

 _________________________—

life update: 

i got asked by a really nice reader to at the end of every chapter add a life update on how I'm doing, so for as long as i remember to do it i will do it. 

so I'm back inside the mental facility thing(aka the hospital). i got sent out on monday but on wensday i got emergency'ed back in. there is nothing much to tell other than that I'm most likely going to stay here trough the summer. i also got another diagnose, apparently I'm borderline personality disorder and I'm also chronic suicidal. ¨

there really isn't much more to say other than that I've agreed to a activity plan which was the catch for staying in here this summer. 

anyhow if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask in the comments or in DM's I'm really open and don't mind answering. 

I update every: 

200 read

 20 votes 

10 comments

 Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter) 

Tumblr: 1999christina

 -Xoxo Christina