Truth or Dare?

- Ariana's POV -

«Ariana hurry up! We gotta go else we going to be late!» Alexa call from me from outside the bathroom door. Slipping on my heals I open the door «finished»

We link arms and head for the downstairs «so is it going to be weird? You know seeing Justin?» she asks me as she lifts her eyebrow

«To be honest I have no idea. Things ended weird and I just don't know how to act around him anymore. I thought we where going somewhere but with the whole Selena thing I just don't think of anything anymore» this whole time I'm trying to act brave, trying to act like my heart didn't break when I saw them kissing. Never before did I know how much that hurt, seeing someone you care about with someone else. But now I do and it fucking hurts! Maybe that is how Sean feel?

***

Pulling up to the venue everyone, well the once I'm close with is standing outside talking wile waiting for my arrival. Getting out of the car I'm greeted by hugs and happiness.

I make my way trough the semi big crowd greeting everyone but then I get to Justin and I stop dead in my tracks. «Hi you» he smiles cheekily at me «why didn't you come to the park the other day?»

Really? Thats what he wants to say to me? As if he doesn't know! «Really Justin? You gotta ask me why?» rolling my eyes I bump his shoulder as I walk into the building.

«Ariana hold up» Justin grab my shoulder turning me around sounding kind of annoyed «whats going on with you? Why are you so weird?»

Trowing my hands up In the air I sigh «Justin if you really cant figure it out.... I saw you kissing Selena okay! I saw. You had just kissed me under 24h before then you go kiss the girl who has broken your heart several times before. I just cant believe you»

Now I he looks really guilty. Part of me wants to forgive him so I can take away the pain but I know that would be stupid. I cant cave. «Im so so sorry Ariana. She practically has a spell on me but It was a one time thing I promise you Ariana. Please just believe me I want nothing to do with her»

Do I forgive him? Do I open my heart back up to him with still the possibility of it getting broken once again? I want to say no and protect myself but somehow I find myself seeking the danger, the excitement of the unpredictable «fine Justin. I guess I forgive you. If you say your over her I believe you»

A big smile spread over his lips and he hugged me tight lifting me slightly off the ground as he spin me around making me giggle hard. Just like that its kind of like nothing happened. That may not be a good thing but some things you just cant control and gotta just go with the flow.

****

After the making up with Justin my mood turned drastically to happy again. Its strange the effect some people have on you. Anyhow I'm lounging around with Justin, Alexa and Fredo when Justin come up with this brilliant idea «hey why don't we play truth or dare?»

«Yeah why not» Alexa say wile shrugging her shoulders.

We all agree and gather around in a circle on the floor like teenagers. «So who starts?» I ask

Fredo raises his hand «i do. Alexa truth or dare?»

«Truth»

He smirks at her «have you and Ariana ever... experimented?»

«No! Hell no fredo. You creep» she hit his shoulder playfully. «I had to ask»

Now Alexa turn towards Justin «truth or Dare Justin?»

«Dare». Alexa get a big grin across her face «I dare you to make out with Ariana.» my eyes widen why Alexa why?

Justin nods and moves towards me cupping my face in his soft hands. As he leans forward pressing his lips agaings mine my eyes flutter closed responding to the kiss. His oh so soft lips nib on my bottom one sending tingles trough my body. After a good 30seconds he pull away breathlessly «like that?»

«Yeah... Exactly like that» Alexa nudge me in the arm as she talks.

Did that just happen? I mean it was good. He is a good kisser. It feels like something is missing but he is defiantly good.

***

The day goes into evening as we sit all together having a blast in my dressing room. After our little truth or dare session we did some other cheesy teenage games to feel like old times again. All in all a pretty nice time.

As we get outside to leave a car pull up. Its dark so I cant see who it is but someone is coming running towards us. As the figure gets closer I see its a girl due to her long hair.

The girl makes it to us but use no time before wrapping her arms around Justin tightly smacking her lips on his... Selena... of course... cause things couldn't for once be going somewhere good for me, no Selena of all people gotta come into the picture.

Justin doesn't push her away like I would expect due to our convo earlier, no he pull her closer sticking his tongue down her troth. A couple tears roll down my face, I've seen enough. Quickly I make my way over to my waiting car with Alexa hot on my heal. He doesn't even notice I'm gone he is to busy kissing her.

As the car pulls onto the road I break down in tears hiding my head in Alexa's lap as she brushes trough my hair trying to soother me. Once again my heart is broken by Justin Bieber.

_______________________________

Life update:

So its sunday when I'm writing this and currently I've just got back to the institution after being home over the weekend. It was much needed to say the least and to be honest I really just want to go home. Thats all I want right now. Ive had some good days recently.... Well not good but better than normal and its so sad to spend them in here. I know I still got a long way but I feel like I'm ready to go home at least for a couple of days if not completely. I mean I could go home for a week and after that week come back and revaluate what is best for me? I don't know... I'm going to sleep on it and hopefully have it figured out by tomorrow.

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina