mama bieber to the rescue... well kinda.

- Ariana's POV -

We are in Germany for the show in Berlin and things haven't changed much. Selena is still with us much to my dislike but there is really nothing I can do about it unnfortonaly. She is all over Justin all the time but I can tell she is begin extra in front of me. I hope on dear god he hasn't told her whats been going on between us, I mean if he even cares what has been going on. I really don't know with him anymore he is just not the Justin I know when Selena is in the picture.

Well, currently I'm sitting with my crew just going trough the show correcting mistakes , etc. But I really cant concentrate much as the lovebirds are sitting right by us making out...

«Ey Justin Selena get a damn room» Fredo yell at them and roll his eyes clearly annoyed by his friends behavior.

«No thank you» Justin says before he once again suck Selena's face... disgusting.

Scooter comes over to where we are all gathered but with a woman walking with him. There is something familiar about her but I just cant put my finger on who it is. «Justin your mom is here» scooter call for him. Thats where I know who she is she is Justin's mom!

Justin grab Selena's hand and walk over to him mom giving her a hug. «Hi mom missed you». «Oh my boy I've missed you too. Now why don't you introduce me to the lady of the hour»

He scrunch his eyebrows «mom you've meet Selena before.» «hi Pattie» Selena smiles at her.

«Sweetie its Mrs Mallette. And Justin I meant the young lady over there» she points at me before walking up to me reaching out her hand for me to shake.

Gladly I take her hand and shake it «hi mrs Mallette, I'm Ariana nice to meet you» I say in my usual sweet voice.

«Oh darling call me Pattie»

As I turn away from Pattie I see Selena giving me a death stare.. Clearly she noticed Pattie is more found of me than her. Eh... cant say I'm sad about that.

***

- Justin's POV -

Things have been a little weird since my mom arrived. She doesn't have any interest in interacting with Selena only Ariana really. Not even me, she keeps giving me this look like I've done something wrong I really don't understand. And then there is Selena who is whining about my mom not liking her. On top of that Ariana is giving me a cold shoulder... ugh its tough begin me.

«Justin we need to talk» my mom walk into my dressing room closing the door behind her. «About what the hell you're doing.»

Scrunching my eyebrow I look at her questionably «what do you mean?»

«With Selena? Why are you back with her? Seriously Justin don't you see what she does to you she is no good for you! Ariana is, but you keep messing that up. You do know her ex want her too right? So if I want a shot you gotta stop pushing your chance away. It's your life Justin but I know you well enough that if you don't at least try to get her you're going to live to regret it.»

***

- Ariana's POV -

Im outside walking Toulouse minding my own business when Selena walk up to me «hi Selena» I try to say as nice as I can hiding my hard feelings for her.

«Keep away from Justin. He is mine, you will never have him» she crosses her arms trying to act all tough.

«I don't want Justin Selena. You can have him I couldn't care less. He had his chance but blew it so have him I don't care.» I partly lie to her hoping to get her off my back. Im not afraid of her but I just couldn't be bothered with this cattiness, I'm just not that kind of girl.

«You better keep away from him or else.——.» As she was finishing up her sentence Justin comes rushing over to us «Selena I need to talk to you» half ignoring me.

«Fine Justy. Ari here and I was just talking about girly stuff and how good friends we are going to be,» she pat my back acting like the fake self she is.

«Yeah I'm going to go now. You tow talk or whatever the hell you do» turning around I speed off as fast as I can wanting to get the hell out of there.

- Justin's POV -

Watching Ariana walk off I get a tough in my heart wanting to follow her but I haft to stay with Selena and end this. «Selena listen. I don't want to be with you anymore. Im sorry but you're just no good for me and my heart belongs to someone else. Im so sorry Selena, but I haft to ask you to leave»

Her attitude grow more and more as I'm talking «are you breaking up with me? Justin have you lost your mind, you need me.»

«No, I really don't Selena. I think its the other way around actually. Every time you have something to promote you come crawling over to me and I've just been to weak to realize it. Its over Selena I'm done with your games. I don't want you anymore.»

Lifting up her arm she slap me across the face «you're going to regret this. Once little girl Ariana realize what an ass you are she is going to leave you and you are going to end up all alone.»

«You know what. Even if it ends like that I will live with it because at least I got a shot at the best thing that have ever happened to me. She Is good for me Selena you're not. Im so sorry but this is goodbye.»

- Sean's POV -

Should I go there or call her? Maybe I should text? But wouldn't it be more romantic to show up? But would she turn me down? All these questions are rushing trough my mind as I lay sprawled across my bean bag. Yeah you know what... I need to man up and call her..

________________________——

Things are slowly but surly heating up in this story! Do you guys have any idea on how it's going to end? I have the answer but I'm just curious if any of you have trough of any possible way it will end?

LIFE UPDATE:

So not much is going on really. Nothing has really changed. I do have first degree burn on my arm/hand which sucks. But it's my fault for pouring boiling water over my arm so... anyhow nothing else is really new.

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina