getting Ariana back

- Ariana's POV -

My phone keeps going off and it's pissing me off as I'm trying to catch some last minutes of sleep. Who the hell wants to talk to me at this hour, I mean its 10 am for gods sake. Once again I blindly lock my phone in order to cancel the call. Whoever it is can call me at a normal hour gezzz.

Someone storm into the room pulling my curtains open in excitement causing me to groan. «No its to early, let me sleep»

«Well, sleepy head you have a show tonight and you need to get breakfast» a voice all to familiar say... Justin, of course its him.

Sitting straight up in bed I rub my eyes «what are you doing here.»

He sits down at the side of my bed grabbing my hand but I quickly pull it away «i want to take you to breakfast»

Getting up from bed I go look out the window for what wether it is today «no way Justin. Whatever we had going on its over, I'm done with these games. Selena the second time was the last straw. I just cant do that to my heart»

His eyes go from sad to bright with hope «so I'm in your heart?»

No no no no why did I say that, it was totally a word slip up. «Thats besides the point. The point is that you screwed up so now you gotta man up and handle the consequences»

«And what exactly are the consequences?» he asks kinda confused

I go open the front door motioning for him to get out «ugh just leave me alone Justin»

«Fine fine.... If you say so» disappointed he makes his way out of my room and I sigh in relief.

***

Just as I get back in bed ready to at least sleep for half and hour more my phone goes off again... this is it ugh my angry level is over the roof I really don't know why but I just am.

Ariana - yes.. Who is this?

Sean - eh hi Ariana. Its me Sean.

I freeze... Sean? I haven't talked to him in a wile now...

Ariana - eh yeah. Hi Sean.

I say awkwardly not knowing what to say.

Sean - how are you doing? I see your tour is doing grate

Ariana - yeah it's doing really good. Im doing alright too. Are you okay? Was it a particular reason that you called?

I dig in wanting the phone call to end as quick as I can as I'm so tired and don't want to deal with my ex that broke my heart right now.

Sean - honestly just cause I couldn't stop thinking about you, I just needed to hear your voice. I keep thinking back to that night and to what a stupid mistake I made letting you go.

Ariana - Sean don't do this now. Please.

Sean - no Ariana just listen to me. My feelings for you haven't changed. They will never change. I just want another chance.

Ariana - Sean I cant not like this. Not over the phone. Regardless of the way things ended we had issues and I just couldn't get back like this.

Sean - then ill wait for you, ill wait forever if thats what it takes until we get time to work things out. Just please stay away from Justin, he is up to no good and he only complicates what we have.

Ariana - I cant do that I cant keep away from him.

Sean - why? He Is a boy thats no good for you. Please Ariana!