Happily ever after... or maybe not quite like that

- Sean's POV -

I lay cross legged on my bed with a small velvet box on my chest, its open and a ring is staring back at me. So yesterday things didn't exactly go as I hoped. I was stupidly hoping she would just jump into my arms and say yes but who am I kidding? I hurt her. But on the bright side she didn't say no, not yes either but at least its still hope.

** Flashback **

«Ariana Grande Butera. I love you and I promise you to do so to the day I die. Will you marry me and spend the rest of our lives as one»

Tears are flowing down her perfectly perfect face and she looks overwhelmed. «I... I» she starts to stumble out «I don't know what to say right now. I just need some time to think. I don't even know what I want, I'm so confused. I need time Sean. And I need to come clean and tell Justin about this cause this isn't fair to him and you know that. I just need time to really think this trough»

I stand up slightly embraced «yeah, sure» trying to look everywhere but her eyes

She walks up to me and hold my face in her tiny hands «hey it's okay. Im not saying no, I'm just saying give me some time okay?»

** End of Flashback **

Was I hoping for too much? I am just so worried what the future might bring.

- Ariana's POV -

«What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?» I talk to myself out loud as I pace back and forth in my hotel room. Last night was.... Something, and I just don't know how to react right now.

There is a knock on my door and Alexa gets in «I got here as quick as I could when I saw your message. What is going on?» she walks right up to me and lead me over to the bed ordering me to sit down?

«Sean asked me to marry him» I manage I get out and Alexa looks questionably at me «so... are we happy about that or is it a bad thing?» she seem like she doesn't know what to say as she doesn't want to step on my toes.

«I don't know how I feel about it. Im so confused. Please Alexa help me figure this out»

- Justin's POV -

Im on twitter talking to my fans when people start gushing about something regarding Ariana so it caught my attention

@Tmz: engaged? We caught Big Sean popping the question to Ariana grande last night.

@Dailymail: you never guess who got engaged last night. Get the scoop here!

What are they talking about? They're just out to create drama.

I continue scrolling when I stumble across actual picture proof! He did ask her to marry him! What the fuck?

My anger is boiling and I quickly jump on my feet and dart towards Ariana's hotel room. She opens up after two knocks and I spare no time «what the hell happened last night. Did you say you would marry him? Did you?»

_________________________

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina