Chapter 1: First Day

WARNING:

WARNING:

This book will be very diverse, it'll be a mixed woman and Italian man love story.

This novel explores aspects of violence, addiction, abuse, assault, mental health topics such as panic attacks, PTSD, depression, etc. sexual scenes, contains depictions of self-harm, alcohol abuse, eating disorders, and suicidal attempts.

Please feel free to comment and vote thank you.

With that being said enjoy the book.

Kiya's POV

"Kiya! Wake up, don't want to be late on your first day back!" my mom yelled from out the hallway.

Summer is officially over now I have to deal with school and annoying teachers. I whined getting up out of the comfort of my bed.

My alarm went off

7:30am

My twin brother Kaiden opened my door "Mom said wake up"

"Get out Kaiden" I threw a pillow at him as he shut the door back

I picked up the pillow and threw it back on the bed. I sighed, grabbing my outfit that I picked out yesterday from off the desk.

I walked into the bathroom yawning, I placed my clothes on the counter top, I turned on the water and began to take my clothes off, I waited a few seconds before getting in.

I shave my legs and underarms, wash my hair, and then spend a good fifteen minutes drying it so that it's fluffy and poofy.

I applied mascara and some lip-gloss. I rarely wear make-up but when I do it's light makeup, nothing too extreme. I slipped on the my purple vest with a long sleeve white undershirt and a white tennis skirt and light purple vans to match my vest and grabbed my white Louis Vuitton backpack now I'm ready to go.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, Dad walked into the kitchen with his laptop.

"Ki eat something sweetie" Mom said

"I'm not really hungry" I said

"She's never hungry, she's basically starving herself" Kaiden says

"Hunny eat a poptart" Dad says concentrated on his laptop

I sighed and grabbed a poptart out of the box in the cabinet. I heard a beeping outside of the house.