Chapter 7: Beauty And The Beast

11:00pm

I'm at Aphrodite's party

"Let's play Truth or Dare" Hermes slurs and their small group of friends gather around the couch.

A pretty brown skin girl with red hair passes a bottle of clear alcohol to Apollo and he takes a swig.

Ares's hand is so large that it covers his entire red cup as he takes a sip. Another girl joins the game, making it Aphrodite, Hermes, Apollo, Ares, a girl with red hair and a girl with blonde hair.

A drunken game of Truth or Dare can't possibly end well when the red head says with a wicked smile, "You should play too."

"No, I'll just watch" I tell her

"To actually play, she would have to stop being a stuck up for five minutes," Ares tells them and they all laugh except Aphrodite.

His words anger me.

I am not stuck up.

I glare at Ares and sit down cross legged in their little circle, between Hermes and the blonde. Ares laughs and whispers something to Apollo before they start.

The first few truths or dares include Apollo being dared to chug an entire bottle of Hennessy, the redhead being dared to flash her bare ass to the group, which she does, and Aphrodite revealing the truth about having having a crush on someone at school.

"Truth or dare, Kiya?" Ares asks

"Truth?" I squeak.

He laughs and mutters, "Of course,"

I ignore him.

"Okay. Are you...a virgin?" Apollo asks

No one seems fazed by the intrusive question besides me. I feel the heat in my cheeks and the humor in everyone's faces.

"Well?" Ares presses me

I just nod.

"So you have been dating Amari for three years and you haven't had sex?" Aphrodite asks

I just shake my head. "Ares's turn," I say quickly, hoping to take the attention off myself.

Dare," Ares answers before I even ask him.

"I ... hmm. I dare you to ...."

"To what?" he says impatiently.

"Take your shirt off and keep it off the entire game!" Redhead yells out, and I'm glad.

Not because Ares will be taking his shirt off, of course, but because I couldn't think of anything and it eases the pressure.

"So lame" he complains, but he lifts his shirt over his head. Without meaning to, my eyes go directly to his torso.

I tear my eyes away from him, praying that no one saw me staring.

The game continues.

Then we end up playing a drinking game which made me get a little tipsy. Everyone parts their ways and I'm left drinking alone beside some guy who was making out with a girl.

I walk upstairs and stumbled into a empty room. I just need to lay down for a few minutes

I close the door walking over to the bed stumbling on top of it. I lie down, but quickly find myself staring at the ceiling, counting the tiles in an attempt to go to sleep. Eventually my eyes close and I begin to drift off.

"I haven't seen you...around here before," a deep voice suddenly slurs in my ear. I jump up and his head bumps my chin, causing me to bite my tongue.

His hand is on the bed, inches away from my thighs. His breathing is ragged and smells of liquor. "What's your name, sexy?" he breathes