Chapter 14: Are You Serious?

DISCLAIMER:  THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND TRIGGERING SCENES

Kiya's POV

2 Hours Later

"What the fuck is this Kiya" Xavier tossed my phone on his bed

"What?" I ask picking up my phone.

Unread message from Ares: We should hang out again sometime

I looked at Xavier he looked hurt and angry.

"You're just not going to stop until he breaks your heart" he said

"Zay" I walk closer to him

"Get the fuck back Kiya!" He said

"I can explain" I said

"Get to talking and hurry the hell up" he said

He's never talked to me like this before...

"We only hung out because Kaiden needed 10K fast if he doesn't that gang LNT will hurt him and he asked me to ask Ares so I did and Ares said he'll give me the money only if I go on a date with him" I said

"And you kept this from me because you like him"  Xavier said

"Kaiden told me to not get you involved" I said

Xavier laughs shaking his head in disbelief leaving the room. I sat on the bed looking down at the ground.

He doesn't believe me.

I couldn't just let LNT beat him up and he'll end up missing like everyone else who has fucked over LNT they literally leave no trace.

Ten minutes went by and Xavier came back into the room less angry he looked at me but didn't say anything.

I stand up, Xavier walks up to me close.

"Next time tell me I don't care who's mad. If it involves you then it involves me and I'm saying this as your best friend" he said

I attempt to get out my words but I'm instantly silenced. His lips are on mine. His hands swoop in, capturing my face. He holds me tight, thumbs pressing the very thin line of my jaw.

I kiss him back, embracing his mouth, allowing his tongue to slip between my lips. My back arches into his chest as he glides his hands down my face. Reaching my wrists, he grips them between two fingers and lifts them around his neck.

He pushes his tongue deeper, his hands finding their way into my hair. Xavier's hands become fiercer, grabbing my ass and lifting me off my feet. I wrap my legs around his waist.

Breaking our kiss, I pull in a winded breath as he moves his mouth down my neck, his stubble rubbing roughly across my sensitive skin.

Setting me on my feet, his hands move to the back of my dress.

He unzips my dress he looks at me with a devilish grin as he drops lower, shimmying my dress all the way to the ground, along with my panties, and lifting one foot after the other to completely remove them.

Xavier looks like he just opened a present, a new toy, and he's excited to play with it. His brown eyes darkens to almost black as his pupils expand, and he tips his head slightly. He rubs his hands up my thighs as he comes back to a standing position.

Setting a hand on the wall beside my head, he leans in to whisper. "I've been waiting for this all day."

Using the tips of his fingers, he softly traces my shoulder, his eyes following the invisible line he's drawing down my skin.