Chapter 6:Sexy Lighter

Waking up felt warmer than usual since I basically sleep naked every night with my blanket draped over one leg for complete temperature control of my body. The perfect way to sleep and any other way is the wrong way, I don't make the rules; maybe I do.

My bed was huge and still, I was surprised that I wasn't cuddled up next to Roseanne because the last thing I remember after making her cum was me laying on top of her, breathing in every scent she had that made her smell like... well her.

A smile appeared on my face my hand flopping around my bed as I tried to find the warmth of her skin, failing as all I touched were cold sheets. My eyes fluttered open and my smile faded when I didn't see her laid up beside me where she last was. The pillow she was on was dented in the middle and her side of the blanket was tossed and folded onto me. Still bare, I ran to the bathroom where I hoped she would be, my feet cold with every touch of the ground. I opened the door and the room was empty. The worst part was that my alarm clock spelled 5:32 am.

She had left.

I quickly ran back to my bed and picked up my phone to text her right away, "you left?"

My heart jumped when the three dots appeared right away, hoping that she'd tell me she was actually downstairs with my parents who made a new routine to wake up early and is drinking coffee with them.

"Yes, I'm sorry baby I had to do some important things."

"You couldn't wake me up?" I tapped furiously.

"I couldn't, you needed the rest and I'd feel bad waking you up."

"But you didn't feel bad just leaving me after the amazing night we had? Without a goodbye or a kiss? It's unfair Rosie I wanted to see you because I know that after yesterday it'll be months or maybe even a year!" Why was I feeling all of these negative emotions when I wasn't the type to get angry? This girl has changed me a lot.

"I'm sorry love I didn't mean to make you mad." But it hurt that she did it with even more ease due to the fact that I wasn't able to hear her leave.

"I'm not mad, just upset. It was not cool Rosie I just wanted to see you or feel your comfort even for one last second. We're both busy people and I wanted to savor your warmth in the morning, feel safe before I'm deprived of that for a long time." And after that, she didn't answer anymore.

I couldn't go back to sleep so most of my morning until 7:30, I was on my phone watching a movie which totally sucked and ruined my mood even more.

A thought hit my brain making me slam my hand on the fridge. Maybe I wasn't good in bed. Maybe I didn't please her. She's gonna break up with me because I'm horrible.

I placed my hand on my forehead to gather my thoughts when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. My body snapped back totally forgetting that I had visitors and a temporary not really foster foster kid. I was so used to being alone that I was startled when I saw my younger brother behind me but even more startled when I saw that my fancy espresso machine was not working. Why the hell does my Keurig work better when I spent big bucks on this thing?

"You ok?" His bed head was still present and his morning breath had the strength to kill a rat's nest with one yawn.

"Worry about your hygiene first." I smacked my stupid machine hoping it'll feel bad or something but it still didn't work. Groaning and rolling my eyes at the world for hating me so much at this instant.

Before Mike could walk away ruffling his hair and yawning for yet another time I asked him if he wanted Starbucks so that we could go out. Plus it's been a while since I've hung out with him, just him and I. He agreed and this time he made a run for the bathroom.