Chapter 13:Hank

We fell asleep on my sofa completely naked and I felt like we probably looked like we were out of a Renaissance painting.

My bare body touching all of her bare body was a feeling I never wanted to give up. Perhaps a problem but I'll worry about it when Dr. Tesfaye addresses it. I felt like a newborn baby and it had nothing to do with the fact that I was naked— although that did help. It is said that newborns adjust better to the outside world when they have skin-to-skin contact but it's not newborns who need this only. I felt calmer and reborn... no pun intended.

I felt her finger start tracing shapes on my back and it almost brought me to tears at remembering how she made me feel. Her lust soon turned into a passion as well and the way she kissed my scars as she told me I was perfect no matter what confirmed that. Her lips traced every scar I developed and I almost felt like flowers could spring from those places.

Having the ability to hear her felt like a privilege. People paid thousands for concert tickets and are willing to do it again but I had her here, under me and not so long ago she was making noises no one else would hear. If her singing voice was heaven sent then her moans and whimpers were so much more, every single one digging deep down into the nucleus of every cell that made up my body.

The body that she worshipped.

I looked up and met her face with her eyes still closed from how tired she may have been. Our short-lived skating time was replaced by long sex time and I was knocked down too.

"You up love?" I squeezed her hand to confirm that I was, she stretched almost taking the length of my sofa, and released a groan, "We should take a bath before we go to bed."

We should take a bath but whatever higher-up exists knows damn well that I can't sleep when I take naps. I climbed off of her with her hand still in mine and led her up the stairs and into my room.

"I'll start the bath, can we watch something? You pick." I let her know and she nodded. Her perky breasts sat on her chest delightfully and she looked so damn perfect even when her hair wasn't in a presentable state, I'm sure mine wasn't either.

While she looked for my controller I started the water and let it fill my tub as I filled it with Kai bathing bubbles because it was one of my favorite scents and the bubbles it created were mellow. It was a floral-scented product leaving a creamy undertone that helped with relaxing me, especially when I dimmed the room and lit up a couple of candles. A wine glass would also be in my usual bath routine but I've noticed that I've taken a stronger liking to wine which wasn't the best for my health. But who needs wine when you have a lover who makes you feel intoxicated?

I walked out to find Roseanne still surfing through the home page of Netflix. I got ahold of her arm and led her to the bathroom, tossing the remote onto the bed. She insisted on entering first and I couldn't deny her that because I would love her holding me, again I'm not worrying about the unhealthy need and want for her until Dr. Tesfaye says something about it. I know it's been a problem but she's too addicting. I want to be the most selfish person when it comes to her.

I tied my hair up and went in after Roseanne, settling carefully between her silky legs. Instantly the warm water and scent soothed my overworked muscles. I threw my head back on her shoulder enjoying the event.

I felt her arm circle around touching me in all the right places again. She wanted to do more than just hold me but again no complaints on my end.

"You're so beautiful I can't keep my hands off of you." Without a warning, her hand dove in between my legs finding my pink bud and working her magic all over again. "You drive me so crazy, you're all I ever wanted. A dream come true."