Chapter 11:First Appointment

And she was.

There was joy jumping in my heart aggressively when I woke up facing the girl as her body was facing me as well. We might as well have not broken up, people might say but I want to make sure this was true and she won't go running when she wants to again. So right now I'm savoring the way her bare face was illuminated by the morning sun, how her lips controlled by the devil are tempting me into kissing them, tasting them as the muscles dominate my own and every other part of my body. Her chest was heaving up and down, clearly visible from the tank top she was wearing, my tank top.

I was so amazed by how beautiful she was that a smile was drawn on my face, her eyes opening slowly as she went into a long stretch, her body elongated and made the bed seem short in her presence. To me, this bed looked like I was lying on a tennis court.

"How long have you been staring at me?" Her prideful cocky way of wanting to know how long I've been awake.

"Not long, 5 minutes."

Her body returned to its original position except she had her hands under her head, staring at me with the same admiration I had in my eyes. "Your lips tempt me in the worst ways," I revealed not knowing what took over me.

"I can say the same. Would you let me kiss you?" Her hand was already making its way toward my face and eventually her hand cupped my cheek, I couldn't say no.

"Depends who's asking, Roseanne or Rosanno?"

"Rosanno?" She stretched the vowel into a correct answer. 

"Then yes you can." Without warning she leaned in and took my lips into hers, a desperate aching kiss reigning over us. What I didn't expect though was the way she shifted on top of me and let her hands all over my body, under my sleeping shirt, tugging the hem of my shorts and without her notice, my panties too.

I've never craved anyone so badly and I was fighting with myself on if I wanted to keep this going or be an adult and tell her that we shouldn't be doing it but I couldn't give it up. Her sweet mouth, her fingers marking me and touching me already knowing where they drive me crazy... it's too much. Plus, people have sex on the first dates, right? Or for us more like after.

This should be like a quick relief with no strings attached or maybe one string attached type thing. Allowing her to dominate me like this except, it was my turn. I wanted to give her all of me, take all of her and taint her, ruin her for if there's a next person. I wanted her selfishly to be mine and mine only, make sure she doesn't run away from me. We might as well not have broken up, right?

"Is this the right thing? For starting over?" She asked in between breaths while her head rested on mine. And I knew the answer to that, I just didn't want to say it. Apparently, though no answer was the same thing. "I want this to go right, I don't want to mess things up y/n maybe I shouldn't have slept here after all. I should stay at mine until... if we get back together."

If you still want me.

I know she wanted to say that and it hurt me that she thought that. I want her so bad, so damn bad but I just wanna make sure she wants me just as much. Something a one-night date and kiss can't prove because she did all of that last time and still left.

"You're leaving?" Leaving. She's leaving again. But she was right, I just didn't want her to leave. Not anymore.

"I'm not running away, I'll come back I just want this to feel like we're really starting over. I want to prove myself and not rush things." Right, leaving and running away. It's not the same thing?

"Ok." Was all I could say sitting up on my bed as I watched the girl scramble for her clothes and bring them to her suitcase. I did my best to look like I was not freaking out and hurting from the decision, I hated when she abruptly left but I guess I should do better myself because she told me the reason, I know the reason and she's right. She's right but I would prefer to defy my own rules and spend time with her all day. We're adults though, with lives and things to do. She can't be by my side forever, she's an adult. She was my date, a tall blonde with gorgeous eyes and lips sweeter than Southern iced tea.