Chapter 15:Closure

Therapy was slow today. The hour seemed like a day and I wasn't sure if it was because I woke up feeling down or if it was because Roseanne kept redirecting Dr. Tesfaye's attention to me. Sure my problems may have affected her but that exactly—why weren't we talking about how she was affected? I felt like I was being ganged up on and I didn't feel angry about it so I sat through it and complied; answering questions when I had to and expressing myself.

We ended on the attack and how it affected my life in the outside world and although we discussed it in my individual session we dug more into how we can reverse it or what is something that I need to do to help me realize that the world isn't as dangerous as I make it seem especially when the man I'm terrified of is locked up.

Our hour ended and Dr. Tesfaye instructed me to sit on that and think for next week so she can help me either realize that it's good or help me come up with something if I couldn't.

Roseanne led her out of the house and it's like Hank sensed that I was bothered because he came rushing to me even though he had been laying on his bed the whole hour.

I pet the pup and gave him kisses while his other mom came back and sat back down next to me, "How are you feeling? I know that was a lot—"

"Yeah it was, it was even worse when it felt like you and Dr. Tesfaye were ganging up on me. Therapy is supposed to be calm and feel like it's helping not like I'm handcuffed in an interrogation room." I realized that I had ranted rather aggressively for someone who didn't feel 'angry'; I also expressed myself in the opposite way that Dr. Tesfaye mentioned. "Sorry, I just didn't like the way everything came back to me. I know you weren't having fun this whole time so I know that you struggled too and it's unfair to you."

She was about to sign something back when her phone distracted her as it went into a ringing and buzzing fit, excusing herself to take the call.

"Are you ready and excited to meet your cousin and Aunt Lisa today?" I asked Hank who was allowing me to play and massage his head. I was glad he was the type to not care that we bother him because he likes to spend time with us.

Roseanne had to go into YG again which wasn't surprising but since today was our therapy day she didn't want me to be alone since she very well knows the feelings and emotions a session can bring out. I reassured her that I'd be fine, especially with Hank now but she was being overprotective. See, why didn't we discuss that in the session?

After some time Hank ran off and Roseanne returned with a deep sigh. "You k?" I asked the blonde who allowed the top of the backrest to support her head.

"Yeah I'm just not ready for today, I honestly don't know why these meetings continue to happen they're just a waste of time." Deep down I still felt horrible because I knew these meetings and the reason why they began was because of me. However I'm sure the meetings were also because of the speculation articles that made assumptions about Roseanne's love life and I was definitely in the mix, which meant the guy who started the (true) rumors did know and may have pictures.

There was also an article about YG's mistreatment of the company's idols, specifically with Roseanne and the girls—girls in general since the article also mentioned the former YG girl group, 2NE1. That one must've really upset the higher-ups because it gave them a bad name, I just don't understand why Roseanne had to be there, it's not like she wrote the article herself.

"I'm sorry darling, I'm sure this will be over soon." She bounced up from the sofa and leaned in to kiss my forehead before she head out.

I didn't think Lisa would be punctual but she was already here and I'm sure it had to do with Love's first play date with Hank. I was a bit concerned about the dog's size since Love was significantly bigger than Hank.