Just a 'Nightmare'..

Sun has woken up, feeling slightly dizzy, though he noticed he was surrounded by flowers. He sat up, looking around, realizing he's in a flower field, a colorful one, there were different types of flowers too, some that.. Sun has never seen or knew that existed. It was pretty, he surely couldn't deny that fact, though he was confused on where he was, he should've been in the daycare. It was strangely quiet too.. Too quiet.. Just hearing the slight wind blowing softly. Untill another slight sound was heard, sound of footsteps.. Slowly coming closer to Sun. As Sun heard the footsteps, he immediately gotten up, looking around his surroundings, trying to spot whatever is out there, but.. Strangely, nobody was there.. But the footsteps were still being heard. As a slight feeling of panic filled Sun, he proceeds to make his way out of the field, which is oddly a quite big field or at least to get away from the sound of the footsteps. But didn't took him long until he bumped into something.

Sun backed away a bit, as he tried to process what was there. There stood quite a familiar face.. one which looked down at Sun with a smile, not so welcoming. " My my... Seems I found a lost Sunshine... wasn't excepting that in my walk, but what a fun surprise~ " He stated with a fairly monotone voice... As soon as Sun realized it was Eclipse he started backing up more, as fear started filling him up. He soon then ran off, into the depths of a forest..

Eclipse tilted his head as he just watched Sun run off. " Immediately a coward... Hm... Well then.. Sunshine wants to find out how far he can run, might as well help him find out... " Poof... some bubbles appeared in his hands and he let them go... within the instant that they were let go of, they all proceeded to follow Sun at a Fast-walk/slow run speed..

Meanwhile Sun kept running through the forest, clueless of where he was heading, but honestly, right now he just wanted to get away from Eclipse. As for the bubbles, they continued to follow. As for Eclipse, he did follow as well, just at a slower pace.. like he was taking a lovely walk through the park.

Sun continued running, not even looking back, as he didn't even spot the bubbles. Man really wanted to get away from him that desperately. The forest seemed like a very colorful forest that did absolutely nothing.. Till a few more steps later, tree branches seemed to lower down and bushes and vines seemed to grow around in the way of whatever path Sun was taking.. kind of attempting to scratch at Sun.. A few succeeded to scratch him, which slowed him down slightly. He'd continue to run afterwards, though he was surely slightly slower due to the scratches, which were stinging, he then started looking around, trying to find anything he could use for his advantage or anywhere he could go, even though it may useless.. Eclipse always has something planned anyways.. Meanwhile, the bubbles have only gotten extremely closer.. They are a bit faster than before... Sun spotted the bubbles, as he attempted to throw a stick at them from I don't know where he picked it up- he just did. Anyhow, as he threw the stick, he tripped.. Such a shame.. He can be soo clumsy.. At least the stick hit one.. but it just bounced off the thing... The bubbles continued a lot closer, almost being above his head at this point... Sun attempted to scoot away, since he didn't quite had time to get up, and clearly was afraid what could the bubbles do though as soon as they were above him, they all immediately starting cracking, as if made of glass...Immediately afterwards, they all 'popped' into a bunch of shards, all of which landed onto Sun. Sun's first thought when he heard the cracking, realizing it was glassed bubbles was "HOW DOES GLASS FLOAT- IS DEFYING GRAVITY HERE ALLOWED?", though when they ʼpoppedʼ, Sun didn't had enough time nor able to actually avoid the shards, which it did hurt him, very badly, making him slightly scream in pain. It became quiet after that... Nothing seemed to move or make a noise...

Sun remained there a bit, trembling in pain, as he looked around a bit, afterwards attempting to get up or at least sit up, eventually succeeding to sit up. Once he succeeded, he attempted to take the shards out of his body, it wasn't like they were stuck on and into Sun's skin- however it did hurt pulling them out- or, at the very least, stung. Sun winced slightly, till he finished taking them off, he then got up. He'd look around a bit more "Ow.. This hurts.." He whispered to himself, as he started to walk, at a pretty slow pace, mostly because of the pain. A few steps later and he was grabbed and spun around, his arm being now held above a bit by the wrist and now facing up to a dear old 'friend'.. Sun flinched slightly when he was grabbed, as he attempted to pull away before he was spun around, until he realized who's holding him, Eclipse, guess he managed to catch up to Sun. He'd attempt to make Eclipse let go of him, as panic and pain from earlier filled his body. Eclipse stared at him for moment, as his hand squeezed Sun's arm even tighter. " Aweee~ Is the Sun Scared? " he said in a mocking tone.
" Ow ow ow.. " Sun mumbled to himself, as he looked down slightly, " Le-Let go! " he spoke, as he tried to pry Eclipse's hand open. But Eclipse only squeezed Sun's arm even tighter... Eventually a snap could be heard... Think he might've broken Sun's arm.