Another 'Nightmare'..

When the two got back to the house, Eclipse just went inside quietly, locking the door after Sun got inside… The next thing Eclipse did was go straight to his room.. Closing the door and locking it… Leaving Sun alone again… This time, not coming out… Guess he’s not gonna make food or do anything else tonight… Sun stood there a bit, silent, feeling slightly guilty for what he done.. Though he thought what to do, as he remembered the hair pins. He didn't knew if it was a good idea for him to do so when Eclipse is in the house.. Maybe Eclipse would hear.. Sun sighed, hoping Eclipse wouldn't hear, as he went to the Storage Room, using one of the hair pins to lock pick it, now knowing how to do it correctly.

Creak... The door opened, the room inside was dark… Really dark… Shadows of different strange shapes lined walls… And the feeling the room gave off was not a nice one…. The floor, from what was able to be seen, was dirty… The smell was indescribable, but really freaking strong… It only made the feeling worse…. Ever had that strange gut feeling? A knot in your stomach? The voice screaming at the back of your head? Yeah, that would probably be happening with Sun right now… Sun didn't like it... But curiosity still gets the best of him, as he closed the door behind him, beginning to glow to be able to see what's around him.

Storage Room, huh?.. Sure it is storing a couple of things, but the room was just as dirty as thought it would be… Yet something to add to it’s mess of it, floors and walls had scratch marks everywhere... The marks looked as if they were trying to get through the ground.. Hell, even the door had scratch marks and dents, showing something trying to get out badly… Must be why it's handle is so loose..
And this… THIS room had so much familiarity to it… Like he has been in this room an endless amount of times… There were chains and different tools covered in a dark, black substance… One thing that was definitely concerning was a ball and chain, scratch marks and dark stains surrounding it.. Sun's eyes widened im terror, as he started putting himself questions again.. Why is all of this here?!

Click.. Was a sound from behind Sun..
Sun looked behind him, knowing that was the door.. He didn't just got locked in.. Right?.. Sun rushed to the door, as he tried to open it.. It was locked... From the small crack underneath the door, a shadow seemed to stand in front of it..

Sun started panicking as he knew he was locked in a room, that he didn't like it at all.. “ E-Eclipse? ” he yelled out, but it was only greeted with silence.. “ Eclipse?! ” he called out again.. ” Ah, Sunshine….. What did I say about closed doors and your curiosity..? “ Eclipse’s voice came out from behind the door… His voice was empty… “ I-I.. S-Sorry.. ” Sun said in a quiet tone, yet loud enough for Eclipse to hear, stuttering a bit from trying to calm down from his panicked state. Eclipse let out a sad sounding sigh.. “ Well.. Now you’ll keep your curiosity to yourself… Won't you, Sunshine? “ A footstep.. sounds like he backed up a bit.. “ Y-Yes.. L-Let me out.. Please.. ” another footstep away from the door… Followed by a few more… “ E-Eclipse?.. Let me out.. Please-.. ” Sun spoke, as a slight sheer of panic went through his body.. “ Goodnight Sun… I’ll see you when you wake, dear.. “
the steps went away from the door, another door opening, then closing softly… “ W-wh.. N-No.. No wait! Please! Let me out! ” he yelled out, as he started banging on the door “ Eclipse! Don't leave me in here! Please! ” a slight tear rolled down his face as he continued the bang on the door, slightly louder “ Eclipse! Please! I don't like it here!.. Please let me out!.. Please.. ”

He eventually stopped, realizing it's useless now to call out.. So he started searching for any left hair pins, which he luckily had but..It seems like this side of the door’s doorknob had no lock… Nor hole to try and lockpick it with… How is that even possible?.. The sheer of panic increased more and more, as Sun tried to look around the room to find something- anything useful to help himself get out. The more he looks around, the more it becomes clear.. This room is a huge definition of ‘You can’t escape’… Everything just being chains and stuff that would keep you stuck… The only thing that could probably help are the tools on the wall.. But that would mean breaking the door with it… And who knows what reaction that would cause… But did Sun have a choice? Not really, he could just stay there, terrified and unable to sleep, or, try to break out. Surely Sun wasn't gonna stay in there, so he started examining the tools and such.. Well… That idea is out, all the tools seem to be locked to the wall, besides a pipe.. Maybe that would do something… So Sun took the pipe, going back to the door, as he tried to break it down, hitting the pipe where the handle should be.. A few slams onto the handle and it shattered off the door… The door barely opened.. But it gave hopes for Sun that he could get out at least, so he dropped the pipe and started pushing the door, then the door fully opened.. In a dark hallway.. Sun still had their glow on and wasn't gonna turn it off either way, so he then proceeds to make his way back in his own room.

When he reached the door to his room, he opened it and enter his room, closing the door behind him afterwards. The lamp was off, so it was also dark in his room… But there was his bed… And a nice smell… Better than the ‘Storage room’.. At least he's safe now.. Or well.. That's what he thinks.. Sun sighed, keeping his glow on, as he sat down on the bed.. Don't think he's sleeping tonight after today's events.. He started thinking to himself.. Why did Eclipse suddenly left him there?.. Was that a sort of punishment for not listening?.. He didn't like the thought of that honestly, he hoped Eclipse wouldn't actually do the same thing again or worse.. Especially now knowing what's in that "Storage Room"..

Over night, the sound of clattering could be heard...

Sun, being still awake, heard it, as he looked at the door, did Eclipse started searching for him?.. Well sadly, his presuming was right.. As the sound came from outside his room, quite close by… A couple more noises followed, some being footsteps…

Sun looked around the room, panicking, not knowing what to do.. Was he meant to hide?.. Or was he meant to just stay silent?.. Should've he locked the door?.. Can he even lock the door?.. With a crash, it sounded like something hit the wall… Followed by a couple of quiet whispers, all of which were curse words… A little bit later, a door closed…. And opened, going on a couple of times, not banging it, but like it was trying to be quiet… Before it seemed to be closed, and footsteps started towards Sun’s door… Sun eventually decided to hide, going in the closet, despite the fact of being scared of the darkness, he turned his glow off.. Not wanting to get caught by Eclipse..

The door opened… And in came a small light… It was hard to see who it was through the doors but it had an orange, almost red, glow to it, so probably was Eclipse….
The orangeish glow walking throughout the room, at one point, the thing could be heard whispering out ” I know you’re fucking in here “. Sun held his breath, silently staying hidden.. He was scared, for sure he was.. Eclipse could literally do anything to him and he couldn't stop it..

The light had gotten closer towards the closest….

Sun slightly started panicking even more, though kept holding his breath, hoping Eclipse won't check the closet.. The light getting more closer..

And eventually…

Knock knock knock
Something knocked lightly at the closet doors…. and seemed to wait…
Sun remained silent, of course he won't open the closet door or even answer.. He isn't THAT insane..

And with no response…. The light started to fade off… Walking away from the closet…. To the door… Opening it and disappearing through it…. The door closing behind it….

Once again silent…..

Sun waited a bit, to assure himself that Eclipse actually left.. He then started tearing up, slightly trembling in fear.. He really didn't like any of this.. This must be just a horrible nightmare..
..Right?..

Sun eventually wiped his tears away, as he silently got out of the closet… And as soon as he did..
Sun was knocked out..