A Story Time

After the hug, the both stood there, silent for a bit, perhaps thinking what to do.. Eclipse looked around.. “ Now, what to do… I have no where to go… And I can’t just cook all day.. How about we read some stories, hm? “ he asked Sun, tilting his head.. Sun thought for a moment, a story does sound nice.. “ Sure!.. ” he answered, with a soft smile. Eclipse smiled back at Sun, going off into the living room and to the bookshelf, as Sum followed behind.

Eclipse looked through the books before taking off two… Showing them to Sun… “ This one or this one? “ he lifted them up when he spoke about one or the other… One called ‘The Forever Hug’, the other called ‘A Chained Princess’… Both sounded a bit strange, but those were the choices Sun seemed to be given for stories… Hey, at least they sounded interesting..
Sun stood there, thinking a bit, before he pointed to the ‘A Chained Princess’ book. Eclipse put the other book away, going to sit on the couch. Sun was already sat down, waiting for Eclipse.

With that, Eclipse starts reading…
The book is a bit long, all about three things, a Princess, a Knight, and The Evil Ruler… In it, the Princess had done something against the Ruler, so they had chained her up and trapped her… The Knight was meant to go save her. It switched perspectives, going from how the Princess is dealing with what’s happening, to the Knight and it’s journey, to the Evil Ruler and what it’s plan was… The book ending is the Princess being saved. It wasn’t a children’s book.. That's for sure.. Having a couple of gruesome things happening to both the Princess and the Knight, as well as curse words, but overall, it wasn’t a bad story. Eclipse had closed the book when it was finished… It was a long book, not drawn out at all but definitely long- so it probably took off a couple of hours.. Sun just silently listened the whole time, though he did slightly doze off a bit at the end, but he woken himself up, wanting to hear the end of story, despite it being less.. Child friendly.. Though he did kinda liked the book? “ Enjoyed the book-? “ Eclipse asked Sun after closing it. Sun gently nodded, slightly smiling. Eclipse's rays spun around before stopping “ Great, means I can keep the book- “ he stated in a joking manner… He got up and put the book back… Sun was slightly confused on why wouldn't Eclipse keep the book, it is his book after all, no?

Eclipse looked around… “ Would you like to eat anything that I’ve saved for you to eat in the fridge? I mean, I did save it for YOU, I think it would be nice if you ate something I made for once… “ Salt in those last words, but he did mumble them out so much that they were probably very hard to even understand.. “ Yeah.. I'd like to eat something.. ” Sun responded, despite the fact he doesn't need food, but oh well.. Eclipse went into the kitchen and had come back with the pancakes he made earlier… Because yes to special pancakes. He had already heated it up and had given it to Sun on the couch and sat next to him. Sun patiently waited till Eclipse was back, after he started to eat the pancakes.. Honestly he did like them. Eclipse just watched Sun eat and waited for him to finish.

After a bit, Sun finished, and when he was done, Eclipse took his plate and put it in the sink… He cleaned the dish before he went back to Sun.. Humming softly when he came back into the room… Sun was just sitting on the couch, waiting for Eclipse to return. Eclipse went to the couch, not going around to sit on it, but rather staying behind it, leaning over the couch to kiss Sun’s head… Now just leaning on the back of the couch behind Sun, looking around the room… Sun's rays slightly spinned at the kiss, though he looked up at Eclipse, confused of why he's standing there.. “ I've been thinking of adding some things to the house… Though I do wonder how that would work… “ the first thing he said was quiet, but the second thing was a whole lot quieter, kind of hard to hear. Sun blinked a few times, tilting his head slightly to the side. Eclipse is just looking around the room… Like trying to see what he would add… Or rather where it would go… Well, Sun didn't bother to ask, so he just let him and started fidgeting with his own fingers. A finger was tapping lightly on the back of the couch… Eclipse hummed a bit.. “ I thought, maybe we should get a TV so we can pass time easier… But then again, there are barely none here, and it would probably be hard to find anything to even watch… But why need something to watch? You and I can just cuddle till the day ends~! “ he gave him another kiss, holding very lightly onto one of Sun’s rays… Sun let Eclipse touch his ray, as long as it doesn't hurt him, he's fine with it “ Yeah.. ” he answered in a soft tone. “ Though… That would probably get boring after bit, wouldn’t it? Eh.. I suppose as long as it’s with you and we aren’t causing too much of trouble it should be fine.. “ and yet another kiss was placed onto Sun’s head..
“ Mm.. I guess.. ” Sun answered again, as his rays slightly spinned.

Annd another… And another… And another.. Two of his arms went to bring Sun up a bit more, into a sort of hug. A few more kisses were given before Eclipse stopped and just sat his head against Sun’s.. Sun smiled softly, he did like the affection, that's undeniable.. But.. Oh, poor Sunny.. He was so clueless of what's about to happen later on..

Eclipse went to the side of the couch, picked Sun up before sitting right back down with him, only cuddling Sun more.. Two arms hugging his waist and two arms hugging his torso.. Yes, more kisses ensued.. Eclipse just holding onto Sun.. Sun was slightly confused why Eclipse started to give him so much affection of the sudden, though he didn't quite mind.. As I said, he can't deny that he likes the affection.. Sun's rays slightly spinned, though making sure not to hurt Eclipse. Eclipse just held onto Sun… He had stopped with all the kisses, but has not let Sun go.. In fact.. He just brought Sun closer.. His thumb just gently rubbed Sun’s side… “ I love you… “ he mumbled out… Though his tone of voice did make it seem like something bad was about to happen to Sun.. Sun noticed the tone of his voice, which he didn't like it.. It kinda made him feel uneasy..

After a few minutes, Sun felt a bit sleepy.. Perhaps from the story too.. So he slowly dozed off.. Falling asleep.. Eclipse hummed softly…He then looked at him, touching his face lightly… “ Asleep… “ he whispered to himself, as he got up with Sun in bridal style, still quietly humming..